Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 09-18-2002, 07:37 AM   #21
itchface
Founding Member

Default Re: What's that bike behind the gixxer

Very perceptive of you noticing the MPH and fahrenheit thingies! Actually, I was already certain that the big SV's were coming to the states since I'd spent some time channeling my demands to U.S. Suzuki execs about this right after I saw the pictures.

Sorry about my apparent whineage concerning the Honda 919 chain lenth. I wasn't being defensive, just going for a chuckle. It all went so terribly wrong!

itchface is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-18-2002, 11:36 AM   #22
Alaskan18724
Founding Member

Default Re: From Yossef, with Love

Okay. I finally took the plunge and paid for a subscription to something I can't actually hold in my hands, mainly because I just couldn't wait for the rags to get around to reporting the new stuff from Intermot. Well, it didn't hurt that J. Prurient Burns is now at least sharing the helm.

There's got to be a hell of a lot more at Intermot than has made its way to your website, however; I hope the reason we haven't seen it is because all you guys (and ladies, if the pictures of Ashley are to be believed--and I really, really want to believe) are burning up the keyboards, making things beautiful before you spring loads of stuff upon us all at once.

Best regards from the Sunshine State.
Alaskan18724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 07:47 PM   #23
DucButt
Founding Member

My, oh my - what a beauty! She looks like a great ride. Really. I mean the bike. Really. This new model year has me sportin' more wood than ever... SV1000, R6, now this - whew, I just can't take it anymore - I'm gonna go riding...
DucButt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2002, 04:27 PM   #24
Steven_Verschoor
Registered Member

Hey, Yossef, did you make it over to the Guzzi stage, yet? Wow!</p>
Steven_Verschoor is offline   Reply With Quote