Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 07-26-2002, 09:02 AM   #11
runner00
Founding Member

Default Re: News Flash: MO's Looking Betta

You should always post an article on fridays.

I promise you more people hit this web site

friday - sunday than any other three days.

If this is not your policy than your head editor is spending too much time riding. Don't believe

me ? Ask Your IT Guy. Is your head editor a MO or a SMO ?
runner00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-26-2002, 09:27 AM   #12
seruzawa
The Toad

Working for MO must be a great job for chicks! You get to ride the newewst bikes and as an added bonus, you get yer daily aerobics by being chased around the desk all day by male staffers.
Old 07-26-2002, 09:35 AM   #13
El_Flaco
Founding Member

Default Thanks!

I take that as a compliment. HST's a great writer and I admire him. I still can't believe that he's still alive and kicking after all these years of excess.
Old 07-26-2002, 10:16 AM   #14
KPaulCook
Banned

Loved the wallpaper stuff. I make my own screensavers so I put your burnout pic in my screensaver . So many guys who ride have come by office and asked who is that girl. I passed on the url. So maybe you guys will get so new subscribers.

Ashley you are hot and so are you friends. Great stuff made my Friday.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 10:28 AM   #15
minime
Founding Member

Absolutely. We're always willing to interview women for staff positions. Please send all photos (resumes optional) to staff@motorcycle.com...
minime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 06:19 PM   #16
KPaulCook
Banned

Default New MO Staff assignments in case you missed the meeting.

The results of MO's outside media consultant had led to the following new assignments:
[*]All bike reviews must include burnout pics done by Ashley,[*]Track pics by Houchie in that Ducati Jacket (give it up Burns)[*]The ever important Street Test will be done by Sister Mary.[*]Stickie gets the Strip (ah drag strip) shots building on his drag racing and Chipendale experience(yes we found out kid, Deja Vu in SeaTac ring a bell).[*]Burns has been reassigned to the new gear section to master his skills i.e. getting assignments done in a timely matter.[*]Hackfu becomes head of Q section[*]Minime continues as Dr. Evil wannabe.

ed.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2002, 03:11 AM   #17
flying_hun
Founding Member

Default I know I really should be above this...

I've NEVER seen a burn out photo that inspired much more than a 'glad I'm not paying for those tires' reaction. Now I find myself thinking 'tires?'.

All that and biking too. Moab? The 'race of truth'? Very cool. Now my subscription fee is starting to look more than justified.

Does this mean I'm a heathen? Maybe, but I'm not the one who posted those photos!

Very nice.
flying_hun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 07:06 PM   #18
NotoriousDJW
Registered Member

Hi Ashley,

Mmmmmmm.....Moab. Actually I've never been although I did get out to Northstar in Tahoe last year. Otherwise I spend my time slogging through mud and ruining drivetrain components here in the east. I did a 24 hours of Snoeshow race on a Sugar 1 so when I saw it in your picture I had to say something! I'd love to know what's going on with bicycle.com so how about a little inside info?

NotoriousDJW is offline   Reply With Quote