Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

View Poll Results: Did Aliens Abduct MO Staffers?
Definitely 61 22.85%
I wish they would 57 21.35%
Where the phrack is blip, anyway? 49 18.35%
I was abducted once, it sucked 20 7.49%
I was abducted once, it ruled 29 10.86%
Dang! That's a big fat (alien) ass! 51 19.10%
Voters: 267. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2002, 02:05 PM   #41
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Disappearance of MO staff Shrouded in Mystery!

Elvis is Bill Gates, he got tired of being razzed about his weight, got a facial reconstruction, cosmetic surgery, and a tummy-tuck, then used his graceland millions to fund microsoft, look at the timeline, late 70's Elvis croaks, microsoft starts up, you do the math.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-14-2002, 02:07 PM   #42
ha41ga
Founding Member

Mmmmmmm.........Crack*****s...............Right On!
ha41ga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2002, 02:15 PM   #43
sarnali
Founding Member

Silence hell! I just got a new Black Holeshot slip-on for my Bandit , pretty cool, huh! talk about rock the house ya'll ............MO guys are probable trying to figure out where that Suzuki music is coming from
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2002, 05:59 PM   #44
Patrick-of-the-Hills
Founding Member

Ooh. Molto grazie.

As far as the first option goes, a tidy little mostly-true resume is available upon request. In the far-too-likely case that we bypass that particular daydream and slide directly into option two, I'm gratifed that the little brother found twelve-packs of Molson on sale someplace. The glories of summertime, I tell ya.....
Patrick-of-the-Hills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2002, 07:35 PM   #45
wwalkersd
Founding Member

Given the lead times of print mags, it's more likely he went to CW first and _then_ came to MO. Or maybe he's freelancing for CW to pay the bills until MO can afford to pay him the exorbitant salary he requires to support the Jagrolet and the Uniflite.
wwalkersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2002, 08:18 PM   #46
4in6
Founding Member

Default money well spent

Hey mimime is she hot? I was worried were my subscription money was going for awhile but if your decorating the office with fresh out of college eye candy, and other needed office supplies then spend on brother.
4in6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2002, 12:07 PM   #47
Vlad
Registered Member

I think you people are all insensitive. These guys deserve a little time off. (Of course, not much. You call riding bikes and writing about it a real job?) What disturbs me is that stupid review of the Bulldog. I mean, we can't get it here, it seems like a strange bike, and we all realize that Yamaha does some pretty spastic things every once in a while.

The real truth is that the staff has been taken hostage by a group of renegade Catholic priests. They are being held up Dennis Miller's house with two cases of TicTacs and nineteen ten year old boys. The priests thought that the MO staff would help them, since they are all known sex perverts. But the noble staffers at MO are resisting the charms of the boys and the priests and waiting for a set of thirteen-year-old blonde girl triplets from Sweden. (That's with the exception of Burns, who is waiting for the ewe in the foldout from Sheep Leapers' Weekly.)

Now that I have got the truth off of my chest, would you like a review of my Ural?

Vlad
Vlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2002, 04:22 PM   #48
Patrick-of-the-Hills
Founding Member

That jibes. I know he did some freelance-ish stuff for CW after it [ahem] merged with the dear departed Cycle magazine, including a report on an Iron Butt run that is one of the great reasons I hold him in such high regard (and still feel a little guilty slagging Gold Wings). I think he's currently listed as a "contributing editor," which is a pretty loose thing.

Job changes are weird things. One does what's possible, especially if bridges haven't been burned (or if one has the talent to reconstruct them in a hurry).
Patrick-of-the-Hills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 04:49 PM   #49
Grappelli
Registered Member

"Right blame it on me........"

Eh?
Grappelli is offline   Reply With Quote