Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 03-22-2002, 12:30 PM   #11
DucButt
Founding Member

Default Re: Friday Fromage

JB - You already are the bigger man... I mean Boehm is... I mean... you know what I mean.

(Did H-D really name the FAT BOY after him...?)
DucButt is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-22-2002, 12:57 PM   #12
glf5810
Founding Member

Burns! A professional and honest piece on what happened would be a great read. Motorcycling is a relatively small community and we don't share a standard (BS) value set like you would have in an interview with Corporate America. In other words nothing is gained by giving us a generic line of, we didn't see eye to eye so I left crap. You probably like Peter Egan because he is not only a great writer but he writes about what moves him and you can almost take a ride with him when you read his writings. Well, I would venture to guess that most of your readers enjoy the ride we take when we read your bitter little man column. Bottom line is, it fits with your style that you've going to make waves and damned if we don't want to hear the details. Your a writer, we're readers, lets have it!
glf5810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 01:30 PM   #13
Grappelli
Registered Member

Well, you're screwed now... you've upped the debate by bringing it up here at all...

So I say leave the diaper and slip ons at home and dish the dirt... 'cos *they* certainly will now.
Grappelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 02:26 PM   #14
Bluestring
Founding Member

Burns - I hope you don't think that you took the command of MO to berate us about being whining defeatists and then become one yourself. Don't think about it over the weekend - write! Admit it, we don't read your column because you are a great humanitarian. Let the dirt fly!!!!!
Bluestring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 03:17 PM   #15
mbsween
Registered Member

Mr Burns,

Release the hounds! Or at least the dirt in this case

excellent.......
mbsween is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 03:37 PM   #16
dwr461
Founding Member

I love you man! No really, I love you in a strictly heterosexual, nonromantic, christian, sort of way. Right now there are four people in the whole world laughing over that lame joke. Anyway, I believe that a man should do whatever he wants to do. That is as long you can get to sleep at night. The first person you'll face every morning and the last last person you'll face every night is yourself. I'd say if you can look at yourself while shaving in the morning you did the right thing.

Dave
dwr461 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 03:38 PM   #17
intruderman
Founding Member

I read lots of Motorcycle web sites and I haven't heard any rumors. I don't want to hear any rumors. I don't care about any damn rumors. I don't want MO to become a soap opera site, let's just talk about our love of motorcycling. JB, we love you for who you are and you don't have to worry about defending yourself from rumors. Thank you.
intruderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 03:47 PM   #18
putz
Founding Member

Hey, I laughed! I wonder who the other three are?
putz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 04:45 PM   #19
minime
Founding Member

I'm (gasp) one.

--Minime
minime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 05:30 PM   #20
BigK6
Founding Member

Jesus Christ, er I mean J.B. you sound like my old everything is about me, drama queen, why can't I be loved ex girlfriend............ all things will pass if you just de-pucker yourself, I don't care what you almost rode, ride something - and most of all who the h, e double hockey sticks cares about why you left your old job!

Have a nice day!
BigK6 is offline   Reply With Quote