Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

Old 03-02-2002, 05:01 PM   #101
deadfoot
Founding Member

Default Re: John Burns, welcome to Motorcycle Online!

How much damage are you willing to inflict on your old Motorcyclist bridge? Why not post a subscription article about all the juicy soap opera details between you and Boehm! Might get 12 bucks out of Boehm! heh heh!
deadfoot is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2002, 05:11 PM   #102
Dryfly
Registered Member

Burnsy,

All I want to know is..............did you ever get a chance to see "Jamie" naked while hang'n out @ Motorcyclist?????

D.
Dryfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 05:35 PM   #103
ArtOfTheMotorcycle
Founding Member

Default Yeah, John, Why don't You Reveal the *Real* Reason

You left MC?

Or won't MO let you? Or don't they know? If they do, why don't they want to talk about it?

Art Friedman
ArtOfTheMotorcycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 06:02 PM   #104
alanheng
Founding Member

Default What have you got against fat people!?

Leave us fat people alone GOD DAMN IT!

I have enough problems not being able to see, what with all the bar-be-que sauce smothered all over my face..... the last thing I need is an eye full of tears resulting from your tongue lashings you............. bad man!
alanheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 07:01 PM   #105
71MAGNA
Founding Member

Bozo gets a new job eh? Your articles suck for Motorcyclist since your responses to thoughtful e-mails are juvenile at best. Before you guess, I only have 5 on minime so back off the generation figuring going on in your little head. Since I have 12 better years than you, I decided that the bitter, little man really is me reading you.

ugh...

Why do guys like you have writing jobs? Ah.....welcome aboard punk...tongue always in cheek....maybe you'll respond this time intelligently to me.

71Magna
71MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 08:40 PM   #106
ZR-7
Founding Member

Default Re: Yeah, John, Why don't You Reveal the *Real* Reason

OK Art, what's the "real reason?" If you know - spit it out!

ZR-7
ZR-7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 10:48 PM   #107
Mutoid
Founding Member

Wow, I had always thought that the heckling you and Boehm gave to one another in the pages of Motorcyclist was staged, or at least semi-friendly. Now I see that there was some actual malice buried in there.

Well I'm happy that it has benifited me it some way. Glad to be a subscriber to MO. Welcome John Burns, and I hope you can run wild on these digital pages, unfettered.
Mutoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2002, 05:40 AM   #108
John_Martinez
Founding Member

Welcome aboard!

This online magazine continues to improve, and I am very glad to be a subcriber.

Keep up the great work!

John_Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2002, 07:28 AM   #109
NotoriousDJW
Registered Member

JPB,

Welcome aboard! I've been reading your hillarious and irreverant words since the Cycle days and I hope this is the start of great things to come. Those first few years when you were at Motorcyclist with Boehm, Carrithers, Ienatsch (think he was still there) were probably the best stretch for them. Carrithers was indeed "egregious" as you described him but your editorial jousting with him was hugely entertaining! Lately the burns-free prose there has gone soggy like day old french fries and Sport Rider has become a real snoozer. How can people make such a fun job seem like so much drudgery? Does Kent K. suck lemons to make that face on Speedvision? Inquiring minds want to know.

Well enough of that. I wish you good luck here and will be anxiously awaiting new road tests and other editorial pontifications.

Dennis
NotoriousDJW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2002, 09:19 AM   #110
nustar1
Registered Member

Maybe he just didn't understand what the hell you were saying and needed to consult his local town idiot (Norem) to do the translation.

**Welcome to the Web JB!**

P.S. When is Boehm going to stop licking the boots of the honda people? It's getting a little pathetic.

nustar1 is offline   Reply With Quote