Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 09-18-2001, 04:39 PM   #41
Z-Rod
Founding Member

Default Re: 2002 Suzuki Model Reader Feedback

These are cool but the one I want is the GSX 1400. This super standard uses a bored out Bandit engine with a more high end and retro styling than the current Bandit line. It's reviewed in Performance Bike and Ride this month. It's got a giant 190 section rear tire and a six speed box (finally, on a standard). It looks ready to kick ass and take names. Suzuki, unlike Yamaha, has a good record of bringing their models to the USA, often a year later to account for obligatory EPA torture sessions. Also the bike is EFI equiped.

Here is a link: http://www.edicom.ch/autos/moto/fiches/fsuzukgsx14.html
Z-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-21-2001, 04:45 PM   #42
tony
Founding Member

I must of missed something. Were did you see the 2002 suzuki releases. I went to their web site and

seen the early releases. Bikes they sold out of in 2001 so they brought them out early. I can't believe Suzuki would not announce one new bike for 2002.

I bought a new Bandit this year but would of drather had an sv1000 if it would of been made.

If the raptor comes here I might be interested.

Tony
tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2001, 07:00 AM   #43
tony
Founding Member

I looked on MCN and I wonder if the vstorm will come to the US. Pretty close to a conevtial bike with the tl1000s.

Tony
tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2001, 01:53 PM   #44
crouchingtiger
Founding Member

SUZUKI , PLEASE BRING THE V-STROM TO THE U.S.A. !!! I'll trade in my Triumph Tiger! And change the name, I don't want to be CrouchingV-Strom
crouchingtiger is offline   Reply With Quote