Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 06-15-2001, 11:11 AM   #81
Philbiker
Founding Member

Default Re: 600-Class Comparo Reader Feedback

It's up to the manufacturer and the local dealer that supplies the bikes to make sure they're broken in. MO (nor any other mag) has no control over that. They just test what they're given.
Philbiker is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-17-2001, 07:04 AM   #82
flatspin
Founding Member

I'm right there with you on the Kawasaki paint schemes. I own a 99 ZX6. I was thinking of upgrading to an R. Untill I went to the dealership and saw the colors. The blue was nice, but too subdued. Then there was the Yellow/purple/black.(Did someones grade school kid design that one?) And finally the everpresent Kawasaki Pea Green. And all of them have painted wheels. Most of the manufacturers seem to be going in that direction this year.Am I the only person who likes brushed aluminum wheels on a bike?
flatspin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2001, 02:55 PM   #83
mrleger
Founding Member

Default Re: Insurance Question...

I have State Farm also. 37 years old and only $250 per year on an '01 R6! I couldn't believe it. I had Dairyland for 10 years with no tickets, accidents, or claims and they quoted me $2000 per year. Needless to say I told DLthat was a joke. Also have cars and home with SF. SF only asked for cc's - didn't care about model.
mrleger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 08:29 PM   #84
schizuki
Founding Member

I predict that in the future, a d!ck named kpaul will pretend he owns one of these bikes, and annoy the hell out of everybody with his monomaniacal, ignorant rants.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote