Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2007, 06:48 AM   #41
pdad13
Founding Member
 
pdad13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,754
Default Calling Michael Jackson

"If you have a young child, you know that they have more fun when they are naked."





Eh, no comment.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-11-2007, 06:49 AM   #42
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,479
Default Re: Three Naked Euros

"Although I managed to pull off a few 250 mile days."



And your body is STILL paying for that.
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:12 AM   #43
Gritboy
Founding Member
 
Gritboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 530
Default Re: Three Naked Euros

Have you sat on the R1200R? The thing feels like a rhino (with its mass and long wheelbase), not a nimble streetfighter. In motion it might come to life, but at that price a Tuono or S4R seem like better bets.
Gritboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:22 AM   #44
Buzglyd
Founding Member
 
Buzglyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,904
Default Re: Three Naked Euros

Hey I go to the gym buddy!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:40 AM   #45
BMW4VWW
Founding Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,833
Default Re: Three Naked Euros

I tend to like versitile, all rounder type motorcylces with the naked bike look. Don't get me wrong the Tuono is really cool but is not the motorcylce you'd want to do more than rike to the store of straff corners with. BMWs also feel much lighter when you're riding them do to the low center of gravity provided by the boxer engine layout.
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:42 AM   #46
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,491
Default Re: The 80/20 rule

More like the "Law of Ninety-Nine Percent" otherwise known as the "Rule of Credibility":



The first 90% of the project accounts for the first 90% of development time and expense. The remaining 10% of the project accounts for the OTHER 90% of the development time and expense.
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:45 AM   #47
Buzglyd
Founding Member
 
Buzglyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,904
Default The saddest thing

Is that my nice silver Bates jacket is in the hands of a thief now.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:46 AM   #48
Buzglyd
Founding Member
 
Buzglyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,904
Default Re: Three Naked Euros

Actually, the Tuono is surprisingly comfortable and I could do many hundreds of miles on it no problem (if I could stay out of jail, that is).
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:47 AM   #49
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,491
Default Re: Three Naked Euros

"Crack-a-lackin' "
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:47 AM   #50
Buzglyd
Founding Member
 
Buzglyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,904
Default Re: The 80/20 rule

Isn't that like 180 percent?



That's quite a project Yogi.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off