Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 10-06-2006, 05:25 PM   #31
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: They're Out to Get You

Geez, Buz, you must be one of those fools who believes the myths of the "Medievel Warm Period" (when the Earth was warmer than today and life was getting better) and "Little Ice Age" (when it was colder and life got worse.) That nonsense never made it into the famous "Hockey Stick Graph" - it was just ignored.

I believe in anthropogenic global warming just like I believed in the anthropogenic Ice Age and Global Famine by the Year 2000 theories in the 1970s - because I'm a member of the kfool Blue-State Genius Brotherhood!

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-06-2006, 05:27 PM   #32
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: 3 Million Year Old Arctic Ice Disappearing

"Together, the SHEBA and SCICEX projects have revealed a major climatic factor—shrinking sea ice—that is now being incorporated into forecasts of global climate variability."

They're just going to keep plugging crap into those climate models until they get the results they want, aren't they? Too bad empirical evidence keeps mucking it up.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:30 PM   #33
schizuki
Founding Member

"It is funny how you accept that fact although it was established by the exact same scientists who present us with overwhelming data indicating that human activity is largely to blame for the recent upward trend in temperature."

It is funny how you equate empirical historical evidence with hypothsesis.

And "overwhelming" my a$$.

Old 10-06-2006, 05:35 PM   #34
schizuki
Founding Member

See Merriam-Webster on "credulous".

Old 10-06-2006, 05:40 PM   #35
Buzglyd
Founding Member

You're the king of denial doofus. I've had a link to the Federal Reserve posted in my email for weeks yet you still stick to the "Clinton lowered interest rates" line.

You're afraid to click it arent' you?

Interesting how Wiki is "facts" yet an actual Federal Reserve site is too scary for you.

I'll see you at the track in the summer. (Que wicked laughter) Ha ha hahahahahahhahaha!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 05:41 PM   #36
schizuki
Founding Member

Give that man a cigar (while they're still legal.)

Old 10-06-2006, 05:51 PM   #37
ksquid
Banned

Default On the contary my poor misguided friend

I saw it. Yes the actions of Clinton and the then fiscal conservative Republican Congress (on the advice of Clinton's Treasury Sec and Greenspan, and 99% of the world's economist) balanced the budget and thus allowed the Fed to lower interest rates.. How many times have I explained this to you and longride?
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 06:01 PM   #38
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: On the contary my poor misguided friend

Apparently you didn't look at it though.

From 1993 to 2000 the Fed doubled interest rates.

You're a chickshyt and always will be.

Show your face.

Oh that's right, next summer.....
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 06:06 PM   #39
ksquid
Banned

MSNBC.com, CNN, WSJ, etc. By the way the WSJ, has been very critical of W's irresponsible fiscal policy and his Iraq thing.
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 06:23 PM   #40
seruzawa
The Toad

Default uhhhh.......

You are aware, of course, that the sun is a variable star with an approximately 3% variance and a cycle of about 15,000 years... about the same as the cycle of recent ice ages.? You are also aware, being an eminent scientist, that the planet Mars is also currently warming as shown by the reduction of its ice caps. Jupiter as well is warming and showing greater storm activity. All this solar system warming is naturally a fault of human civilzation.

You should also be aware of the Medieval Climate Optimum which occurred between 900 and 1200 AD. During this period the earth's temperature was warmer than the worst predictions that "scientists" are trying to scare us with today.

It is most telling that the only supposed solution to global warming is to give absolute totalitarian political power and unlimited funds to Divinty School droputs like Algore...whose recent movie is a scientific farce and a clever but ultimately ridiculous piece of propaganda.

20 years ago these many of these same "scientists" were predicting an ice age. "Scientists"also predicted that earth's populations would be out of oil and starving by 1985. What else? Oh yes

I've had enough of prediction by a "consensus of scientists". Truth is not determined by consensus.