Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 10-07-2006, 07:56 PM   #121
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Default Re: Excellent Post oldtim too intelligent for MO

No, I don't. I "get" Dilbert - and I'm a High School Dropout. Really. (G.E.D. 8yrs later)

It may be a "good pulse" on that demographic (or not - remember it's "non-scientific"), but that is NOT the largest demographic, not even close.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-07-2006, 11:11 PM   #122
Holy_Kaw
Founding Member

Default Re: On the contary my poor misguided friend

Had the old let's let bygones be bygones thing going. But no, OK.

W says 30,000 deaths caused by U.S., but Everyone else says way more, chose your own "credible sources" I have. It's comfortable for me to go (finally, at this point) with the overwhelming majority of our most respected Military Leaders and the American people in saying Iraq is a big F-up and I wish the idiots responsible for lying to get us there didn't. I go beyond that and say why aren't W and the "PNACers" tried for High Crimes and Treason in the U.S. let alone the whole Crimes against Humanity thing. That won't happen but not because it shouldn't IMHO.

Our "leaders" had every opportunity to experience War, they did what they could to avoid it. I don't blame them for that but think they are uniquely qualified to have no regard for our Soldiers, obviously. As a former member of the U.S. Army Infantry I can tell you I've thought it though and the torturing of POW's is a no-win situation. First off, it is well documented that a tortured individuals testimony is worthless (not to mention inadmissible in any recognized Court). On the other side are OUR Troops being captured... Hard to claim foul once we lose the moral high ground. When I was in "name, rank and serial number" was the standard, Anything else put one in danger of committing a treasonous act not to mention being beyond the standard of International Law... Makes one wonder... what is the point? If you think we are facing a greater danger now than we have faced in the past then you Sir are a fool or at least not in possession of the facts of History.

""1984 is happening here."

Oh, please."

Child Please! I say this, read "1984", "The Medusa files" OR "The Patriot Act"...

We could talk about this on the phone but we know we would likely be illegally subject to a warrant-less wiretap of our call. Yeah! Did you know that YOU could be held indefinitely, incommunicado with no reason given? Are you aware that your trust of our "government" puts you at odds with most Americans let alone the rest of the World?

I'm STILL holding back for multiple reasons, mainly I believe that most are unaware of the big picture here. I'm comfortable with letting History judge the accuracy of our statements and I would LOVE to be WRONG

(not for the first time!) but I am a student of History and have been calling it right on this, beforehand, for years now. Wanna bet on how this all comes out?

Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 12:35 AM   #123
ksquid
Banned

Default Re: Buz is a trouble maker

eXuse me Fenton you are one of the worst... I only fire now if fired upon...Don't give me that self rightous bull shyt. You either Buz...
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 04:27 AM   #124
Fenton
Founding Member

LOL....good one. (did I do that right?)
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 06:20 AM   #125
schizuki
Founding Member

"The wole in the ozone is back and Bill O'Rielly says don't worry about it. "

What part of "Bill O'Reilly believes in global warming" can you not understand?

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 07:43 AM   #126
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Default Re: On the contary my poor misguided friend

"I can tell you I've thought it though and the torturing of POW's is a no-win situation. First off, it is well documented that a tortured individuals testimony is worthless (not to mention inadmissible in any recognized Court). On the other side are OUR Troops being captured... Hard to claim foul once we lose the moral high ground. When I was in "name, rank and serial number" was the standard, Anything else put one in danger of committing a treasonous act not to mention being beyond the standard of International Law... Makes one wonder... what is the point? If you think we are facing a greater danger now than we have faced in the past then you Sir are a fool or at least not in possession of the facts of History."

You think the jihadis give a spit about what American Soldiers have to say if captured? Why don't you ask Nicholas Berg (a civilian) what HE thinks about it?

It matters not at all how America treats any captured jihadis - they fully expect to die, and actually HOPE to - so they can be martyred.

They laugh at America and call it weak when they aren't killed. THAT gives them an even greater tool to recruit more jihadis.

What the bleedin'-heart Liberals are labeling as "torture" nowadays isn't even a bad hazing-day for a frat-house pledge.

"Deny them exercise and contact with one another"

TORTURE!

"Treat a copy of the Q'uran with less than Holy Reverence, and allow the Infidels to handle it without surgical gloves"

TORTURE!

"Keep them isolated, and on 17-hr-cycle days, to confuse and disorient them"

TORTURE!

Sorry, but these jihadis are Animals that can speak. They have NO right to the Geneva Conventions - this is NOT a 1:1 war, and they did NOT sign the Conventions (nor will they), nor would they abide by them had they done so.

I think perhaps that YOU Sir, are not in possession of the facts of the PRESENT.

Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 09:17 AM   #127
maladg
Founding Member

Default Re: They're Out to Get You

Wonder if Kook is aware on any level of Soros' complicity with the Nazis. I am.
maladg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 09:17 AM   #128
R66354
Founding Member

Default Re: They're Out to Get You

Fred failed to cite the most damning statistic. Despite the Challenger and Columbia catastrophies, it is a proven fact that space travel is, on a per-mile basis, the safest form of travel known to man. Therefore we should always travel by rocket.
R66354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 09:39 AM   #129
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Give up while you can

The resident idiot claims to be superior in intelligence while calling everyone with whom he disagrees stupid.

All the while using phrases like "growing delusions" "bipolar society" (it's polarized you twit) and the "Whole" in the ozone layer.

I smile every day knowing KP is not on my side.

I'm glad I made the weekend interesting by baiting him into lunacy again.

I'm off to Hawaii. See you cats in a week!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 10:39 AM   #130
ksquid
Banned

Default Defending kpaul

bi‧po‧lar  /baɪˈpoʊlər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[bahy-poh-ler] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective

1. having two poles, as the earth.

2. of, pertaining to, or found at both polar regions.

3. characterized by opposite extremes, as two conflicting political philosophies.

4. Electronics. of or pertaining to a transistor that uses both positive and negative charge carriers.

Whole was a typo a-hole
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote