Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 10-07-2006, 05:31 PM   #111
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: A different positive approach

Why would that matter to him?

KP is a phony of epic proportions.

Makes me itch for another rag-dolling like the old days!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-07-2006, 05:36 PM   #112
Fenton
Founding Member

Remember the "rag-doll" comment was not posted here. But my wife did pack the blow-up kind for me on a long biz trip. He could use a bit of that. In a gang situation.
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 05:45 PM   #113
ksquid
Banned

No dispect intended. I asked the guy a legitimate question i.e. his source... I just find the coment so incredible i.e hard to believe the Dr would say that.

I also think Fred is wrong on his intrepetation of the data. Again a legitimate disagreement. No disrespect intended. I don't think this us vs them mentatility he promotes is helpful..
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 05:49 PM   #114
Dangerousdave_2
Registered Member

Default Re: They're Out to Get You

This must be a new record for getting off topic. First post goes sideways, and it suddenly we're talking about global warming. It is, by the way, no doubt about it. Who caused it, and how far it will go is still in doubt, but going by the isotopes of O2 that they have taken from a 400,000 year old core of ice from Antarctica, it's the warmest it's been in that time. What part of this is so hard to understand?
Dangerousdave_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 05:55 PM   #115
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Default Re: Good Rebut for Algore BS

What's that you say? It's not just in Amerika that scientists think the Global Warming scare "isn't"? Perhaps something's rotten in Denmark ?
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 05:58 PM   #116
Fenton
Founding Member

Default Re: They're Out to Get You

Hey Dave, I must not be up to speed on the "core" samples. I was under the impression that the 10,000 year test showed the fluxuations to be "with in spec" Sorry I don't have the data to link. As my history here proves, I rarely mix motorcycles with enviromental or political views. Hence the MO website name.

Going to Tomales in the morning. 7:30ish.
Old 10-07-2006, 06:07 PM   #117
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Default Re: Excellent Post oldtim too intelligent for MO

Uh, yeah....... I hate to somewhat rain urine into your Post Toasties(tm) - but Scott Adams runs this poll as a *joke* - and a sounding board for his own little left-wing political commentary.

At least he comes right out and says so, though. Even Adams says there is nothing in the least bit scientific about this poll - anyone can submit anyone else for it; G.W. Bush, John Kerry, KPaul Cook, The_AirHawk, Buzglyd, etc., etc.

The thing is - you submit say "The_AirHawk", and I'll probably get at least 20 or 30 votes, and not a single one from people who actually KNOW who I am.

-T._A.H.;

Weasel Emeritus

President and Client of the TPTB
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 06:21 PM   #118
ksquid
Banned

Default Buz is a trouble maker

Yep Buz sure knew how to stir up things with his global warming thing. The topic is a good indication how bipolar our society has become. Instead of a nice bell-curve spectrum of political opinion we now have the classic bimodal distribution.. Red vs Blue, Right vs Left, FoxNews vs CNN,MSNBC, People who read vs a president who doesn't etc. No middle ground, no bipartism issues..etc.. The wole in the ozone is back and Bill O'Rielly says don't worry about it. Wish MO had some motorcycles to test..
Old 10-07-2006, 06:26 PM   #119
ksquid
Banned

Default Re: Excellent Post oldtim too intelligent for MO

You have to admit that folks that "get" dilbert are usually college educated, white collar, etc. So I think it actually a good pulse on that demographice
Old 10-07-2006, 06:40 PM   #120
Fenton
Founding Member

Default Re: Buz is a trouble maker

Well, if Buzz doesn't jump on this (fat chance) I will; I think what you mean to say is how bipolar the MO website has become. No one asked for a Clinton/Bush, global warming, biodiesel, Kerry was screwed poll every time there was a post about a motorcycle relevant story.

Please understand that there are a number of sites that people with like mind will give 2 Sh!ts. These arguments have been going on since you were a twinkle in your mom's parole officers eye (little bump for you know who). Focus your energy on why we ride and why you want to improve that skill.