Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 03-09-2001, 08:35 AM   #11
GTS_Rider
Founding Member

Default Re: Diadora Reader Feedback

Yes, I'm interested.

How/where do I purchase a pair?

GTS_Rider is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-09-2001, 10:51 AM   #12
GTS_Rider
Founding Member

Ok...now I see the purchasing info link at the bottom of the article. Damn, was that there all along. I must be blind. Or did you just slip that in to make me look stupid?
GTS_Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2001, 11:24 AM   #13
HankMurphy
Founding Member

Check out Bates FastLane boots; there is a review in MO; price is $225 and you can get them made for custom sizes, too.

I have found that entirely too many otherwise good European brands (and even Asian-made US labels) are just too small.
HankMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2001, 05:26 PM   #14
CBR1000F
Founding Member

I've been wearing a pair of AGV Waterproof Sport Touring boots for about a year now. I picked them up at Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse (www.mawonline.com) for about $85.00. They are comfy for long-distance commuting and light enough to wear around the office. They were waterproof as-is for about 7 or 8 months, and when that wore off, a can of silicone spray made 'em raintight again. I would highly recommend them.
Old 03-06-2005, 06:37 AM   #15
trespass
Founding Member

boots..have tried a number of brands...right now, recommend the Red Wing brand...these things really seem to work...comfortable to ride and for walking (imagine that)...if looking for good riding boots, give red wing a look.
trespass is offline   Reply With Quote