Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO Reader Feedback (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/)
-   -   Scotland on a Triumph Sprint ST (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/3841-scotland-triumph-sprint-st.html)

Rsduce 08-18-2006 09:44 AM

Re: Scotland on a Triumph Sprint ST

Cool.....but wasnt this posted already?

ksquid 08-18-2006 10:05 AM

Nice article Patrick..Too bad you didn't get an audio file of those bagpipes. I love that kind of music...Great photos.. Thanks for the fun read..

mscuddy 08-18-2006 10:10 AM

..but me kilt always keeps blowin' open and scarin' all tha fine ladies.

Aye, koo, they don't call me the "Lock Ness Monster" for nutthin' laddie.

No go thow me a caber an' be done with it. Aye Cap'n, she's gonna blow...

schizuki 08-18-2006 10:28 AM

"Ever dream of mixing cultures via a motorcycle trip? ... Read about riding a British motorcycle while touring in Scotland and capping off the day's ride with a Guinness."

Whoa! Talk about a wide range of cultures! You rode a British motorcycle in a part of Britain and drank a beer brewed in what used to be part of Britain. How were you able to adapt to the culture shock? That's like going from Newfoundland, to the Amazon, to Saudi Arabia.

Just bustin' your balls. Good article.

SuperBill 08-18-2006 10:30 AM

Great article. Thanks!

sarnali 08-18-2006 10:38 AM

Great article, I'd love to retire to the Highlands, live in a nice stone hut with my dogs and a bonnie lass with an accent so thick I can't understand a word she says....porrige and tea for breakfast, whiskey and Haggis or salmon for dinner......

Old series 1 Landy in the barn, nice Tiger for riding out to count the sheep......

Couldn't get much better...

Buzglyd 08-18-2006 10:41 AM

I rode from California to Arizona a few months ago.

seruzawa 08-18-2006 11:03 AM

What was it like? Travelling away from and back to the blue dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination and where massive deficit spending is no barrier!

Dangerousdave_2 08-18-2006 11:44 AM

Did you have any trouble getting back in? I hear you have to have proof of Divorce and a good pair of sunglasses, or they make you stay out.

seruzawa 08-18-2006 12:00 PM

Aye. Bagpipes squirling in the distance... day and night. Neighbors painting their faces blue and burning down the barn for a wee bit of fun.

And they'll lynch you if they catch you with that bottle of Bushmills. The one waiting for you at home right this minute. How long before you get off work?