Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 03-04-2001, 03:36 PM   #41
ZR-7
Founding Member

Default Re: Less is more...

Hey Dry,

Go back and read the caption under the MV Agusta photo...
ZR-7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-04-2001, 04:25 PM   #42
Dryfly
Registered Member

Default Re: Less is more...

Please accept my apology.
Dryfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2001, 07:01 PM   #43
schillhog
Founding Member

Default Re: naked flesh???

Give me a break. The last sentence in your spelling challenged, paranoid diatribe, has absolutely nothing to do with your point.

Many members of this site, myself included, have ridden many motorcycles, Harley-Davidsons included, and have varying opinions on motorcyles, nudity, and free speech. Please leave a fine, proud marque out of the equation of your dubious argument.
schillhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2001, 02:29 AM   #44
moose
Founding Member

Default Re: London Show Feedback

that yellow harley cab is sweeet. or is it supposed to be a bus? i dig it (very deeply in the dirt).
moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2001, 02:37 AM   #45
FlyingDutchman
Founding Member

Default Been there, doen that

having read the lot, I can honestly say "thank god I live in the Netherlands....."

And before people start flaming, I've lived abroad for 7 years and been to 44 countries, so I have some clue what other countries are like...

As for the USA, I love the space, the prices, the gilrs and -after a 5 week stint- Logan airport to take me home...

I didn't like being told to stay on the pavement (Daytona Bike Week) or told I could not walk with an open can of beer(Niagara Falls campsite), but each country can have their laws.
FlyingDutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2001, 04:50 AM   #46
pplassm
Founding Member

Default What's wrong with Americans?!

Ever since i returned from spending 8 years in Europe, I have been consistently amazed at the level of prudery in America towards sex and nudity. C'mon! Our bodies and sexual congress are two of the greatest gifts our creator has bestowed on us.

It's OK to show people getting blown away during prime time TV, but heaven forbid they would show a bare breast!

Pete P.
Old 03-05-2001, 04:56 AM   #47
pplassm
Founding Member

Default NO! More Flesh!

Gee, I find the addition of the bike babes refreshing after the pablum most stateside magazines put out.
Old 03-05-2001, 04:59 AM   #48
pplassm
Founding Member

Default Exactly!

Keep up the good work. I like the pictures. So much better that the dribl;e the magazines feed us. Heck, I may even subscribe!

Pete P.
Old 03-05-2001, 05:03 AM   #49
pplassm
Founding Member

I guess this is OT now, since it's not about scantily clad women on your website.

I like the international coverage. Please see if you can get more pirctures and information about the "can't have it in the US" bikes, and custom bikes (not just cruisers, either).

Thanks

Pete P.

Old 03-05-2001, 06:57 AM   #50
buhl
Founding Member

Thats the point. We clicked on a motorccyle link not a skin link. Don't get me wrong I like a little T&A just like the next guy. If I want to see T&A it's just a click away and I occasionally do that. But i click here to see bikes. Look at what one of the other posters said..."Im not coming back when they start showing guys". Look at it from the gals perspective Im sure there are a few women who view these pages who are not slobbering all over there keyboards when they view this stuff.

Look at the MV pic..you can't even see the bike and franky the gals are not that good looking compared to some of the celebrity model links I have.

Sure throw in a occasional gal pic to keep the cro-magnons happy but I had rather see and read about bikes on this site. I will go to www.motocyclesmut.com for the other stuff.
buhl is offline   Reply With Quote