Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 06-07-2006, 07:55 AM   #61
iamz
Founding Member

Default Re: Gootsies

The current (2003-2006) small blocks in the 750 Breva and Nevada have been holding up just fine thank you. I have heard of no mechanical disasters with these bikes. I picked up a new 2004 Breva this spring and am enjoying every minute on this bike. I'll let you know if the engine explodes.
iamz is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2006, 08:07 AM   #62
iamz
Founding Member

Default Re: 2006 Moto Guzzi Three-Way Combo

"..... and their reliability is light years better than Guzzi."

That statement is so full of Sh!t I'm going to need a bulldozer to clean it up. I'm glad you like your KTM though. BTW, how many Guzzis have you owned?

iamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 10:15 AM   #63
SRMark
Founding Member

Default Re: I love it!

Got a New Holland, John Deere or International Harvester dealer around?
SRMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 10:19 AM   #64
SRMark
Founding Member

Default Re: Oversquare/Oilhead indeedy

Maybe a bit of Martini to go with that Rossi?
Old 06-07-2006, 10:24 AM   #65
SRMark
Founding Member

The good folks a KTM sure had a bad case of fupduck bearings last year. I believe it was water pump related. Quite a few stranded Adventure riders out there.
Old 06-07-2006, 10:26 AM   #66
SRMark
Founding Member

Default Re: ....and another thing

The flip up rear fender made tire changes a tad easier on the V-7. Wooda made a good replacement for the Vdub.
Old 06-08-2006, 07:35 AM   #67
warpdrive
Registered Member

I have been riding a Jackal for the last five years, and everytime I think about trading it off for a bigger cruiser, I can't do it. I'll miss the handling too much and I have as much power as a lot of bigger bikes. Though I am limited with aftermarket accessories and tires, I still think it's worth keeping, not to mention I have it equiped for touring and I love the hardbags. Guzzi's are great bikes, well put together, and bullet proof engines. I rode nothing but Japanese bikes for the last 15 years and I am feel just as good about my Guzzi as I do about the others I have owned when it comes to reliability. If I were to get another bike it would be a big tourer so my other half will ride with me, so far that hasn't happen so the Jackal (and my Buell S3) are safe for now. I can't wait for the Vintage, I may not have to send my Jackal to Mark at Moto Guzzi Classics to customized into an Eldo look alike!
warpdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 10:11 AM   #68
gforces
Founding Member

Default You're right...

Perhaps I should take reading comprehension again

Too bad the sports will no longer be available and I wish the Ghezzi-brians weren't so darned expensive!
gforces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 08:57 AM   #69
Zombeezy
Founding Member

Nice photos - great job taking them and posting online for us to gawk at!

Anyone seen the Griso in the US yet? Been checking Speed's Cycle (Elkridge MD) and Winchester Motosports (Clearbrook VA) sites, but no mention of one coming in yet.

Have been waiting for the Griso so long, am now contemplating looking at the Breva since Yossef has written so nicely about both of these.

What is with these dealers and their being closed Sun & Mon? How about being closed instead on Mon & Tues so that people who have to work for a living to buy a cycle can actually check them out on the weekends.

Zombeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 07:47 AM   #70
Don_Crafts
Registered Member

I love Guzzi. I really do. I can't imagine not owning one. But they need to get the business house in order. I just noticed the North American importer has let their URL lapse: http://www.motoguzzi-us.com/

This ***** ain't that hard.
Don_Crafts is offline   Reply With Quote