Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 05-11-2006, 08:24 AM   #221
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: Big Brother & Your Bike

Thanks for the link dmc. It is sad that so many people are so blinded by loyalty to the so called "right" or "left" that they fail to discern totalitarianism when it is staring them in the face.
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2006, 08:35 AM   #222
raven_rider
Registered Member

Keeping the old POS or Supersport isn't going to make a difference. The insurance companies have as big a dog in this hunt as the the govmint. You really think you'll be able to get any coverage if and when these monitor/governor/tracking devices become codified in law?

Also, if and when they are required...you can bet there will be a hack to get around them within a couple of hours. Morning canyon ride? Change the blue wire for a red, or change the registry entry or whatever. All finished up and heading home, put it back. Just don't expect any medical or cycle coverage during that fun sprint.
raven_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 08:47 AM   #223
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: KPaul = Bruce Lee of MO

I know its hard BAR, but don't let him annoy you, as I'm pretty sure that's what he thrives on. Just look at him like the village idiot that he is. JB is such a contrarian the he is just egging kp on for his personal amusement, so don't let that get under your skin either.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:51 AM   #224
johnnyb
Founding Member

dissent is a good thing. even if it comes from somebody you don't like. don't you think?

KP questioned Fred and Fred came back with his sources, etc. What's the problem? Everybody who writes or performs deals with hecklers and hate mail. If it's just one person, consider yourself highly successful.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 08:52 AM   #225
bmwdude
Founding Member

Hey, MOStaff, I think BigDX has hacked BrowningBAR's account?

Don't sugar coat it, tell us what you really think!

As for the subject at hand, I'll admit it, all of this world wide data gathering does worry me. I'm just not sure what we can do about it. Voting doesn't seem to change a thing anymore. Arguing with each other sure isn't helping?
bmwdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 08:56 AM   #226
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Can't quite put my finger on it, but there is something about this guy that I like seruzawa.
Old 05-11-2006, 09:09 AM   #227
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Hey, hey, hey! Watch the low blows, there!

You know it isn't bigdx. I didn't make any remarks about having sex with someones wife nor make a "jap" remark.

I am extremely under the weather right now and KPaul's crap just seems much more idiotic today.

So, I'm just going to blame it on the meds...

BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 09:11 AM   #228
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Dissent is of ones opinions are always a good thing. It is especially good when the dissent comes from someone with such obvious mental shortcomings.
Old 05-11-2006, 09:20 AM   #229
eddyline
Founding Member

Nah, if he had, his final sentence would have included driving to BrowningBAR's momma's house....
eddyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 09:29 AM   #230
ksquid
Banned

Default Last Point

Good point.. I was just questioning his conclusions and the praticality of what he was predicting from an ROI and Scale point of view... I don't think he responded with his sources but that's ok.. I looked up the dreaded government act he was talking about... I think he was stretching things with that regard.. to add creditablility to his agrument. I am sorry if I came up rude but he kind dismissed me as an idiot so I took the gloves off. I said his research was sloppy...I didn't say he was bad human being.. He couldn't handle it and ran away..Buz should make him a honary member of the GPTB.
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote