Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 05-11-2006, 08:41 AM   #211
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: send your kids to public school

I've just stabbed both of my eyes out with a fork, but I can't get that horrible image out of my head.
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2006, 08:49 AM   #212
sanfrdnsun
Registered Member

Default Re: Big Brother & Your Bike

Revolution ISNT that simple. This isnt 1775 where we all have muskets and a few cannons fighting the redcoats who used similar technology. No, it would be semi-auto small arms (ie. my rem 870 12g and 9mm) fighting M1 Abrams tanks, Apache attack helicopters, f-16's, f-15's, f-22's, A-10s. The list goes on. Ever seen a b-52 lay down the law? Lets not forget about those oh so pesky nuclear weapons. Now eric, I'm not trying to flame you, I'm just trying to show the realization that a revolution in this day and age is not very promising. Sure it COULD happen, but it would take a helluva lot more the joe citizen to pull it off.
sanfrdnsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 08:53 AM   #213
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Default Re: ROI

Jackhammer.

Milwaukee 14 lb. Chipper Hammer -

Large steel croquet mallet.

Rivvet Gun.

Rivet gun.

Harpoon.

Hacksaw.
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 08:53 AM   #214
ksquid
Banned

Default KPaul = Bruce Lee of MO

JB...I love to take on the whole GPTB. Makes me feel like Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon... You know when a bunch of bad guys attack Bruce at the same time and he puts them on their ass.. So far I am still standing MOrons. On" W said that I think.. I guess Fred is not used to such things..the internet is scary to the techy paranoid..better stick to print Fred..if you can't take the instant feedback. Don't worry Fred others can take the heat. JB, Gabe, etc.

ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 08:54 AM   #215
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

My work here is done!
Old 05-11-2006, 08:58 AM   #216
killer5280
Registered Member

Default Re: Big Brother & Your Bike

Step in line Mr. Goose Stepper. Mr. Hitler, Mr. Mao and Mr. Stalin have a job for you. Are you serious or just yanking our chains with this crap?

What is happening in this country (and the rest of the world, for that matter) is the incremental, inexorable construction of a total surveillance society. Total compliance will be demanded. The most trivial activities will be criminalized. Citizens will be encouraged to snitch on one another.

All kinds of surveillance devices are coming into play; red light cameras, speed cameras, transponders in license plates, mandatory GPS, illegal wiretaps, warrantless searches, RFID chips in all products and subdermal RFID chips. Habeas corpus has been suspended. The justification for all of these measures, which are paid for by taxpayers and consumers, by the way, is ALWAYS to keep us safer and more secure.

Meanwhile, while Granny is being groped at the airport by TSA thugs, the borders are wide open and the President calls those who would like to enforce our immigration laws "vigilantes", meets regularly with Vicente Fox to promote the creation of the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America, which would effectively erase our borders and put us in league with the gangster government of Mexico whose official policy is to aid and abet its citizens in breaking US laws, and offers amnesty to illegals living in the US. Logically, securing our borders would be the first order of business if true "Homeland Security" were the real goal.

The ultimate objective of all this is one world government administered by our benevolent elite. Because the elite are few in number and we are many, they must use emerging technology to keep us in line, but they're always going to need bootlicking headcrackers for the real stubborn "problems" like me. Interested in a job?

The US Republic was created to protect rights recognized to have been given to us by a Creator. Government doesn't grant rights and freedoms, and it doesn't have the authority to take them away; police state measures are not only unconstitutional, they don't make us any safer, but they certainly make us less free.

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed, and thus clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

H.L. Mencken

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

Henry Kissinger, Speaking at Evian, France, May 21, 1992. Bilderberg meeting.

"We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent." Statement by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member James Warburg to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, l950

killer5280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 09:00 AM   #217
seruzawa
The Toad

Just think Kathryn Morris in @ssless chaps.
Old 05-11-2006, 09:03 AM   #218
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: KPaul = Bruce Lee of MO

Good thing that calling someone a techy paranoid isn't a personal attack.

I forgot about all the "facts and data" you presented which consisted of your personal opinions.

Better run off to the lunch room Bruce, the Krispy Kremes are running low.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 09:04 AM   #219
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Default Re: KPaul = Bruce Lee of MO

You insulting little sh!t!

Sorry, but you are the "bad guy" on this thread. Your "feedback" isn't that, it's insults, half-truths and fabricated bullsh!t.

How about YOU stick to print. You have absolutely NO idea how to interact with society.

Old 05-11-2006, 09:18 AM   #220
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Screw Big Brother & Hacking Your Bike

Right now, if you have a radar detector in your car in a locality where they are banned it is presumed that you are using it even if it is turned off. You get the ticket and the fine and any defense that "it was turned off" is a waste of time. It is presumed that you are using it and you'd have to somehow "prove" that you weren't. Guilty until proven innocent.

Rest assured, there will be such guarantees on these black boxes when the States discover what a treasure trove this new technology is.

Or it could be designed so that the vehicle won't run unless the black box gets a ping from the central scrutinizer.

It can't happen here...

Can't happen here..........