Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 04-03-2006, 08:57 AM   #51
bollert
Registered Member

Default Re: '06 Suzuki Boulevard M109R

Also, in response to Tigercub and the M109R riding position - the riding position is surprisingly standard, even with the pegs forward. It has everything to do with the seat/bar relationship. I'm 6'1", so I have some options when sitting on it. I can slouch and lean against the back of the seat putting pressure on my tailbone, or I can rotate forward and do a Ben Spies imitation going through the twisties and distribute my weight evenly across my buns and thighs. Overall, it's quite neutral and pleasant.
bollert is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-03-2006, 09:25 AM   #52
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Re: No Rice

Only if I go to f*ck you mom afterwards ...
bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 09:27 AM   #53
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Re: Suzuki missing the point ...

That's no way to speak to somebody that may be your father ...
bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 09:38 AM   #54
pplassm
Founding Member

And I call the cops anytime I hear a HD with loud pipes.
Old 04-03-2006, 09:51 AM   #55
sarnali
Founding Member

That's the hell of it, Suzuki makes some stunningly excellent bikes, why do they feel the need to copy someone else in their styling cues and advertising?

Next thing you know they'll come out with a "Shriekin' Falcon" line of performance parts....
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 11:35 AM   #56
tomk2
Founding Member

"My point exactly. Doing excessive speed on public road endangers the lives of other folks using said roads."

That is the truth and I must confess I've been guilty of exactly that sort of behaviour...

a couple weeks ago out at Skaggs Springs Road I way overcooked it into a blind corner (west of the bridge)... ended up going around the corner on the verge of low siding and using up more than my fair share of the road.

Luckily for me Cletus and his F-250 were not coming the other way... this day it was Cletus and his wife on their 700 lb Hardly-Ableson. The Harly-Ableson may be a poor excuse for a motor vehicle but it uses marginally less room than an F-250 so this day I was able to engage in a little impromptu lane sharing.... we passed so close to each other we would have hit if I hadn't had the Ducati leaned over so far.

Because they were wearing those little k00k beanie helmets I was able to get a moments glance at their faces as I went past... they were so spooked they didn't know whether to $hit or go blind.

So anyhow I definitely ruined their day and probably their Genuine Harley Davidson (tm) undershorts with my reckless speeding.

I am truly sorry, I guess people like me need the law dawgs called on us or else we'll ruin it for everyone.
tomk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 11:37 AM   #57
tomk2
Founding Member

but will your Suzuki say "potato-potato"?
Old 04-03-2006, 11:56 AM   #58
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Why is that funny?

Why do you think it's funny? You were riding over your head beyond your abilities, couldn't keep it in your lane and almost hit some who was out enjoying a ride. Then you laugh about the look on their faces.

You're a phuckin' punk, next time lets hope it is ol' Cletus in his log truck who's laughing about the Ducati riding ******* he had to scrape off the grill.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 12:28 PM   #59
tomk2
Founding Member

Default Re: Why is that funny?

trolling trolling trolling... FISH ON!!!!
Old 04-03-2006, 12:39 PM   #60
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Re: '06 Suzuki Boulevard M109R packaged test

I thought it was less filling, and tasted great.

Urp. 'Scuse me.