Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 04-03-2006, 01:05 AM   #11
maxriderdon
Founding Member

Default Re: '06 Suzuki Boulevard M109R

Then you'd be buying the V-Max, not the V-Rod. The V-Rod is HD's metric bike, a V-Max wannabee! LOL! What will HD do when the new V-Max hits the street?

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-03-2006, 01:16 AM   #12
bigdx
Founding Member

Default No Rice

"Then you'd be buying the V-Max"

Them are fighting words dude (I ride a streetrod).

If I wanted to ride sh*t, I would have bought sh*t. I can afford any bike I wish.
bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 01:25 AM   #13
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Suzuki missing the point ...

If I wanted to go fast, I would get a sport bike. In the land of rice they obviously have not cottoned on to what cruising means.

All those that buy the Suzuki for its speed will be disappointed when Yamaha/Honda/Kawasaki bring out faster models the year after (which they will), at which point Suzuki will respond the year after and Â… the sport bike jerk-off all over again.

I do not spend 12K on a bike that the very manufacturer I buy from will make redundant a year later.

Rather IÂ’ll buy another HD and know my bike will be relevant for many years to come. In fact, the older the Harley the more street cred it has. Ride a 10-20 y/o ricer and youÂ’re a bum.

Old 04-03-2006, 01:55 AM   #14
Thig
Founding Member

Default Re: No Rice

You know you Harley riders bring this crap on yourself when you start saying stuff like get a "REAL" bike. How do you define real bike? By how much is cost, Barnum Bailey said it right, there is a sucker born every minute.
Thig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 02:10 AM   #15
maxriderdon
Founding Member

"Them are fighting words dude (I ride a streetrod)."

Sorry to hear that! LOL!!!

"If I wanted to ride sh*t, I would have bought sh*t. I can afford any bike I wish."

Typical HD bull.

How's it feel when "sh*t" gives you a spankin??? LOL!!!

BTW-I can buy any bike I want also, but I could never justify a lame V-Rod. Also I would not want to own it knowing HD had to farm out the motor! LOL!!!
Old 04-03-2006, 02:37 AM   #16
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: '06 Suzuki Boulevard M109R

You are such a troublemaker Sarnali!
Old 04-03-2006, 02:47 AM   #17
stoney8888
Founding Member

Default Re: Suzuki missing the point ...

Look out mscuddy he is calling you names.

I didn't know that I would be such a looser after rebuilding and customizing my 1981 Suzi gs1100.

oh well, I guess I wasted my time. Its a good thing that it is fast and fun to ride, not to mention that it is unique( or is that unick)

plus I can kick the crap out of those new modern bikes like the h-d's( or are they modern?)
stoney8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 03:13 AM   #18
bigdx
Founding Member

I hate folks saying "I meant no offense" but I meant no offense to you rebuilding your gs1100. Yep, it would be exclusive and I am sure a lot of fun to ride.

Fact is that Japanese manufacturers purposefully make their bike redundant in a couple of years. The best sport bike today is literally a has-been as little as a year later. The Japs are going down the same slippery slope with their standards and their cruisers. The first thing when they release a model is listing the "new features", effectively making the previous release redundant.

'I can kick the crap out of those new modern bikes like the h-d's'

If by that you mean you can ride faster than me, well I am not going to exceed the speed limit so you will need to find another infantile delinquent to go race against on the public road. So ultimately, you will never know if you can 'beat the crap out of me' ever.

Note – whenever I see an imbecile racing on the road I always call 911 so few folks ever 'beat' me at anything except the rate they lose their license.

Old 04-03-2006, 03:19 AM   #19
bigdx
Founding Member

Real bike? Mmmm, after re-reading my post I do not believe I mentioned the phrase ‘real bike’. Perhaps you would like to point it out to me?

I am not sure how to define a real bike but you seem to fit the description of 'real a$$hole' Â… not to mention being an a$$hole that cannot read.
Old 04-03-2006, 03:37 AM   #20
ksquid
Banned

Did you see Pinks on Speed TV when a V-Rod got kicked by a 10 year old Suzuki UJM?.. it was classic...bigdx reminds me of the guy that passed me on a harley right before a blind curve and ended up in the ditch.. "A mand has to know his limitations" Clint Eastwood...
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote