Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 02-14-2001, 08:03 AM   #11
muthafahka
Founding Member

Default Re: fags in california

I'm from the South (yeah, there's only one) and I tend to agree that we don't care how they do it in California. Of course we kinda guess how them queer boys do it (or have it done - based on their preference). Makes one sick to even think about it, and so many retards defending that kind of behavior that can only damage the minds of youngsters.

Lets keep talking about motorcycles and leave the fags out of this forum.

'nuff said!
muthafahka is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-14-2001, 09:11 AM   #12
Twitch
Founding Member

Default Re: 2000 World SuperSport Update: Testbike Models?

Please keep in mind that not all people in the midwest are nuckledragers(sp?) like detrot, in the above post.
Twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2001, 09:28 AM   #13
coyn586
Founding Member

I moved to Calif to get away from the Midwest! Things like SNOW in mid october...RAIN ALL SUMMER ALL THE TIME.....HAIL....sub zero temperatures etc.. oh yeah, and people like you

Seriously....I will never venture out to the midwest again....ITS TOO COLD.. right now the weather isn't that great in LA, but it will get better. Just over a week ago, it was in the 80's...and people were wearing shorts/flip-flops... I am sure you can't say the same for the midwest...Here, you really can RIDE YEAR ROUND

coyn586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2001, 10:30 AM   #14
DataDan
Founding Member

Default CA version of CBR600F4i

According to Honda literature, the CA version of the F4i makes the same horsepower as the 49-state version. Like the 929, it's equipped with a catalytic converter, which atones for the sins of high-overlap camshafts. I applaud Honda for the extra effort to maintain power output while complying with emissions regs.
DataDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2001, 11:01 AM   #15
coyn586
Founding Member

Yes there is... I bought my 2000 GSXR750 online from a dealer in Erie, PA. and since then, I have had several of my buddies buy there. Its great.

http://www.cyclecity1.com
coyn586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2001, 12:30 PM   #16
chadman
Founding Member

You forgot smog, traffic and fake people. But name another state where you get to see THREE AMA Pro Racing events, at three different tracks...
chadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2001, 01:49 PM   #17
BurningSquid
Founding Member

Good going!

The scenario I came up with was buy a bike in another state, REGISTER the bike in THAT state, then put 7500 miles on it. Then you could register it in CA if you wanted too. Since the VLF? (Vehicle Licensing Fee) was ruled unconstitutional, I don't know what would stop you from buying out of state. I never thought of the "online" route!

Californians!!! Throw off your CARB shackles!!!
BurningSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2001, 02:53 PM   #18
shaggy
Founding Member

I don't understand you guys have been around bikes for how long?and you did not know there was a difrence between California bikes and the other 49 states I mean come on what does that say about how you rated and tested these bikes?also there where 2 of you who liked the Ducati well for the real world people with the economy the way its going cannot afford that pile yes I said it PILE,for that 15000.00 I could almost buy the Suzuki and the Honda and have the best of both worlds I mean come on lets get real here.Also it should read 2001 update not 2000!And if this was geared toward more of a street test the Honda should of easily won,and another question where was the Kawasaki? from all the test last year it won the street comparison and finished a close 2nd in 600 supersport.This is not the way to do a test,after reading how this was done I am really disapointed sorry dudes.
shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2001, 05:10 PM   #19
Eric
Founding Member

Shaggy, rather than respond to the whole comment, I will just say that you should re-read the article. Then maybe you'll understand where the Kawasaki was (hint-it will be making an appearance in the near future).
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2001, 06:37 PM   #20
gt750
Registered Member

The Kawasaki was so hot in everyones eyes last year, so why not include it. The honda and Yamaha are basically unchanged as well. A little update here and there, but if you didn't know which year of bike you were on I doubt that you'd know the difference. And like I said before, PLEASE put a picture of the rider sitting in a "normal" highway type posture from the side, in order to help judge the riding position. So far I think that the comparo is kinda boring. Sorry!
gt750 is offline   Reply With Quote