Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 12-28-2005, 07:56 PM   #21
nesbit
Founding Member

Default Re: 2006 Star Stratoliner Press Introduction

OK, granted, a nice package! But it's only a Roadliner (with bags and a Windshield), which Pete already wrote up in October. I'm still patiently waiting for the S2R1000 test. And shortly, I'll start asking about the '06 FZ1 test. We depend on you guys. What gives?
nesbit is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-28-2005, 08:04 PM   #22
sportbikebandit
Founding Member

See you at Freddy's this Spring big guy. Are you game ? or are you chicken?
sportbikebandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 02:55 AM   #23
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I won't be there little guy. I have better things to do. Just make sure you show your face and name so I can come and congratulate you in person some day.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:32 AM   #24
RosevilleRod
Registered Member

Default Re: Oh, man! This again!

Go Gabe!

I have found that discrimination takes many forms based on the emotional committment we make throughout our lives. Sportbike vs. Cruiser. And within Cruisers, HD vs. everybody else.

My problem with the Stratoliner is engineering. Push rod, air cooled, over square. I mean, that's beating a dead horse!

On the otherhand, I may buy one 'cause they look so cool and do the obsolete engineering thing so well...
RosevilleRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 04:48 AM   #25
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

As a lifelong "Fish" fan I can assure you that any reports of us winning four in a row lately would be greeted with a healthy skepticism indeed!

Now if you said that happened (or might) happen in December well... unfortunately... that would just be crazy talk!

Or... wait till next year Baby! WE'RE BACK!
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 05:02 AM   #26
teknoman
Registered Member

I'm thinkin, you,re right,but she,s really giddy about that calender.There,s even a picture of a really mean looking[DeNiro type] chicken ] looks like he,s saying"you talking to me?"I,m waiting for my annual Barbie Twins calender she gets me.Now that ,s the kind of chicks I like!
teknoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 05:09 AM   #27
teknoman
Registered Member

I,m scared that if I buy the leather cop cap ,she might show up with vaseline!She,s got alot fetishes for an old broad![54] The Harley calender is really nice though.Like the softail deluxe.but migosh the prices!
teknoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 05:54 AM   #28
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

I am also a Fish Fan (for 25 painful years)...which in some ways is the same as being a the football version of a Red Sox fan. A lot of torment, a ton of promise, and a tail-end nose dive that crushes you

And leave it to the Dolphins to show a strong performance in December for the first time in 10 years with all the games being meaningless to a playoff outcome...

And yeah, next year the fish are back. Back to normal with a somehow less than confidence inspiring 10 and 5 record, after starting 8 and 1, and a crushing defeat in the first round.

Oh well, being in Philly, it was fun watching the fans here go into convulsions over the teams complete implosion.

BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 05:58 AM   #29
sarnali
Founding Member

Immitation really is the sincerest form of flattery.......

A perfect bike for kpaul. Even has an extra large battery for those long periods of inactivity.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 06:02 AM   #30
sarnali
Founding Member

Remarkable, not only are you a motogp class rider after what, 10k miles now?.. You've also managed to return Large Chicago Based Aerospace and Defense Corp. to profitablity.

Incredible.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote