Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 12-08-2005, 03:55 AM   #41
dirtyboots
Founding Member

Default Re: I don't think there's any pleasing you!

There are only three 06 reviews on M.O.com. The only 06 review worth reading on M.O.com is on the Aprilia Tuono. And who wrote it?

Yossef!
dirtyboots is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-08-2005, 04:55 AM   #42
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Default Re: I don't think there's any pleasing you!

Meow, meow, whiner, meow, meow.

Yeah, 74 bikes were used in total (reviews and comapros) for '05 and '06 so far.

If you combine Motorcycle Daily, MotorcycleUSA, Motorcycle Cruiser (online), Sport Rider Magazine (online), Motorcylist Magazine (online) Motorbikes Today, Rider Magazine (online) and 2wf, I don't think you'll get that many comparos and reviews.

So take your meds, get your drink on, find an empty road and aim for a very large oak at a very high speed.

BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 12:13 PM   #43
staff
Registered Member

Default See, no pleasing you!

You forgot about the 2006 Roadliner story, our 2006 Yamaha preview (at least a month before the national magazines hit newsstands), the 2006 Street Rod story, and Fred Rau's 2006 Goldwing story.

That's on top of about 60 2005 models we tested in either comparisons or single-bike reviews in 2005. You can see it all in the archives, and you don't even have to get up off your "lazy ass".

Add up words, movies, dyno charts and photos and you'll see we post more content than almost anybody. We've been at it for 11 years and change, and we're the most-viewed motorcycle web page, so we must be doing something right.

Some of the free sites are good, but we offer a more, for less than a buck a month. Keep checking in with us! We've got much more on the way.
staff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 03:23 PM   #44
skeepee
Registered Member

Default two words:

Giggity giggity.
skeepee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 01:43 PM   #45
Dangerousdave_2
Registered Member

Default Re: 2005 Milan Motorcycle Show

Me are too
Dangerousdave_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 01:48 PM   #46
Dangerousdave_2
Registered Member

Default Re: Fap, fap, fap......

According to my Ducatista friend, there will not be any more ST4s. Seems that Sport Touring riders find 100+ horsepower adequate, and like a bit more midrange.
Dangerousdave_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 02:41 PM   #47
KLRer
Founding Member

I don't know. I can't come close to maximizing the capibilities of the top bikes out there, in any category. But would I pay $$$$ for a machine that could stomp any Viper and provide an open-air, outdoorsy riding experience? Yes, as long as were talking low $$$$. Very low $$$$.
KLRer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 02:03 PM   #48
guzzi-phil
Founding Member

the bike of the show for me was the vintage california - had one 25 years ago and will get one again
guzzi-phil is offline   Reply With Quote