Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 06-03-2005, 03:59 AM   #31
kbuckey
Registered Member

Default Re: Glove Love

No, that was Colorado, and the Governor did in fact veto it. Thought four seasons was a bit extreme.
kbuckey is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-03-2005, 04:00 AM   #32
jawzx
Registered Member

Default Re: Glove Love/Hate

What I need is some suggestions for good *SMALL* gloves. I have very small hands (for a guy) and find it almost impossible to get anything other than a summer weight or woman's glove (fingers too long and/or small diameter) that doesn't just hang off my hand like a rag. What companies make REAL gloves in sizes SMALL or X-SMALL, and I'm not talkin' MX gloves for the kiddies...

Anyone?
Old 06-03-2005, 04:20 AM   #33
jawzx
Registered Member

Not going to complain too much myself, MO has some great stuff, and I respect the effort and time put into the longer features. "Filler" like this is dangerous for a respected publication though, as it can quickly lead to blogification. Witness the recent reduction in average article content in Popular Mechanics. It starts with "filler" and leads to the idea that these short, low content articles are a good way to conduct business...

My suspicion though is that the guys are out doing interesting things, putting together a big story and just needed *something* to post.

Prove me right guys!
Old 06-03-2005, 04:28 AM   #34
seruzawa
The Toad

I can't figure out why someone who apparently hates everything about MO keeps paying for a subscription.
Old 06-03-2005, 04:31 AM   #35
seruzawa
The Toad

No that wasn't Utah. Utah is the place where the legislature did pass a law regulating the maximum size of the Great Salt Lake. And the Gov did sign it. It was very amusing watching the County Sherriff trying to arrest and handcuff the lake in 1983......
Old 06-03-2005, 04:41 AM   #36
sarnali
Founding Member

You spelled "M.O." wrong
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 04:48 AM   #37
sarnali
Founding Member

My Olympia sport gloves only lasted about three years as well, abiet with more than 15k miles. Pretty disapointing, my TourMaster Elite three season gloves have gone 15 years and at least 200k miles and are just now wearing through. Still warm and dry though, unless it rains.

I'll probably buy some leather work gloves for the summer, being a cheapskate and all......
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 04:49 AM   #38
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I think it's the same guys that profess to hate Harleys so much, but always tell tales about when they were in the Harley dealership. I always found that those that do the least in life complain the most. Combine schitzo KPaul with RonXX's anal grammar compulsion, and we end up with Eddie44. Nice combo to be sure.
Old 06-03-2005, 05:13 AM   #39
edward44
Founding Member

This whole brouhaha between me and Mr. Hackworth started when I made a mild derogatory comparson with his helmet review and the one that appeared in Motorcyclist Magazine at about the same time. He went nuts and showered me with abuse like some loco douche bag. If you want to look for neurotic behavior around here I suggest you start with him.

edward44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 05:41 AM   #40
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

I never considered anyone clever that critiqued something that they claimed not to have read. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote