Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 03-02-2005, 09:52 PM   #101
KillerKowalski
Founding Member

Default Re: 2005 Middleweight Supersport Shootout

Don't yank my chain man. Is he really gone? How do ya know?
KillerKowalski is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2005, 10:15 PM   #102
KillerKowalski
Founding Member

Ok, I went back to some older posts, and I see that he's finally gone. Finally.

Honest to God, as soon as I hit Ok! on this post, I'm gonna do a little dance. Here we go.
KillerKowalski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 11:36 PM   #103
pdad13
Founding Member

Default Let's troll Nostradumbass' blog

I know this is childish, but it would be fun to go and troll the hell out of his blog. I can see the first post now: "Motorcycles for Dummies." Second post: "Red States Rule!" Third post: "V-Twins are Superior." etc., etc.,

Of course, this is exactly what he wants, but it would be fun for the 10 minutes his blog is around.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 02:34 AM   #104
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Let's troll Nostradumbass' blog

I wouldn't go to his little part of the world on a bet. The little boy needs attention, and he needs someone to go there and argue with him. Won't be me.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:13 AM   #105
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Well, actually Sean....

..I do have a cabin you could stay at. No telephones, no residential power (12v solar cell only), outhouse equipped aqnd snowmobile access only. Sits at 8500 ft in the Manti-LaSal mountains of central Utah. Private gate. 10 acres and only two neighbors this time of year within 3 miles. Nearest "city" is Mt. Pleasant with a population of about 1,000. And absolutely no computers.

Oh... you were just kidding weren't you?
Old 03-03-2005, 03:21 AM   #106
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Kook still persists though....

He's not totally gone, since I've been getting personal e-mails everyday. However I have no idea what he's trying to say because I delete them instantly without reading them.

Trying to read Kook's e-mails is like trying to slog through "Mein Kampf". You go batty just trying.
Old 03-03-2005, 04:17 AM   #107
giganto
Registered Member

Default Re: Well, actually Sean....

A glance out the window of my employment in Manhattan reveals....the building across 14th st. A glance out your cabin(with half drunk Stinky still pondering this test) inside would probably reveal...my IDEAL sanctuary. Great cabin. Great review. Funny how my sentimental favorite brand looks out of date next to latest sharks, looking forward to complete redo of r6. Perhaps I could slide/bungle/rumble up to cabin on old xr600(storage, Tucson) to spell computerless(even more stinky, no outside shower?) SA.

gathering wool at work, Giganto
giganto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 04:25 AM   #108
yo-me-mo
Founding Member

Wow what a great article. I think you guys are right on and I agree with you completely. Just great bikes all around the 600 rr's.

I would go with the kawasaki but just for silly little personal reasons. Boy anyone who's in the market for a 600 rr is going to be

one happy camper. These bikes are great values for the money. I can think of only a few other bikes that match these bikes as far as value for the dollars goes. Damn life is good sometimes !
yo-me-mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 04:32 AM   #109
fyodordos
Founding Member

First things first. Mr. Allcaps ON STAFF. Excuse me while I renew (my lapsed subscription). And to find an open-source discussion as well...thanks for starting my day out right.

Respectfully, Allcaps, let me suggest that perhaps a Wheelie School might be lucrative and perhaps blossom into a full moto-career (if you are not already similarly employed)? Peace.
fyodordos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 04:47 AM   #110
pdad13
Founding Member

Default Re: Kook still persists though....

He's really sending you guys emails? His blog is (unintentionally) hilarious. If it wasn't so obvious before, it's totally clear now: he's got some serious mental problems.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote