Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 02-12-2005, 12:24 PM   #41
donzi
Founding Member

Default Re: MO Helmet Roundup

I tried on an XD at an Arai booth at one of the Intl MC shows. The fit was fine (swapped to thinner cheek pads) but I was wondering about how the visor effected it at higher speed. Areas like noise and buffeting.

Sean.
donzi is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2005, 04:19 PM   #42
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default Re: LookinÂ’ for talent, since Ebass left? Hey, Sean! Make me an offerÂ…

Yep, sound great! After spending my a half-centruy in NW Pa, wilth all it's awful weather and hyper-stickupTheAss-ism, how bad could Mormons be?

Yeah, the kids are all grow, my Mom just passed; too bad, I don't have any of the qualifications you listed. Bummer!

Just wondering, they got a sign-bonus for joing the LDS; I'll believe anything for the right money.

Old 02-12-2005, 06:32 PM   #43
carpovia
Founding Member

The Vemar VSX sounds like the perfect lid for me - only one problem. Can't find anyone who actually sells the things. Anyone know where to buy?
carpovia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 06:55 PM   #44
Steven_Verschoor
Founding Member

Eric provided a link to their website... and they have a dealer finder.</p>
Steven_Verschoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 02:39 AM   #45
Neal
Founding Member

Default Re: Wait a minute...

So thats my problem....Im not balding!!!.....just graying apparently doesnt cut it
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 04:42 AM   #46
kowalke67
Founding Member

True enough. Head shape has so much to do with it. Try before you buy with helmets and women is a good rule to live by, have to make sure the head is right.

Good insight on the Fulmer, thanks.

Old 02-13-2005, 07:29 AM   #47
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Do not hate me because I am beautiful

Nothing so deep I'm afraid, since MO doesn't have an edit function and preview just posts twice you can't change or add to a post once it's made. If you think of something else you just have to post another reply....

I suppose this would fall under "justification"?
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 05:56 PM   #48
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default It Varies.

I been thinkin' about drooling and acting feeble. Figure that might get me some PLAY outa sympathy.

That don't work...I'm callin'g ACME!
Old 02-14-2005, 12:40 AM   #49
Buttman
Founding Member

the best helmets i have ever worn (and the most pricey) have been shoei's. i had a rf900 for about a year and it was awesome except it fogged up a bit, but i just smeared sampoo on the inside (like chuck yeager did in the bell x1's windsheild). thensomeone flogged it so i tried on their new xr1000 it is the best fitting helmet ive tried. couldnt afford it tho, ended up using my brothers old agv. my housemates have a cms and HJC helmets, and they are both a bt sloppy without the perfect feel that the shoeis have, especially the cms, shich didnt hav emuch padding either
Buttman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 03:42 AM   #50
Neal
Founding Member

Went to a bike show yesterday in Timoniom,Md. and there was a vendor with half a dozen Fulmers. The fit and finish and overall quality appeared to be very good for a 125 buck helmet. Graphics on he bright side but not as gaudy as the ones in the article.
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote