Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 02-11-2005, 09:48 AM   #21
rpt
Registered Member

Default Re: MO Helmet Roundup

Ha Ha Portugal rules !!!

I was surprised to see my portuguese helmets here and with that kind of review.

Here, we are a lot ARAI/Shoei/AGV oriented, and this review will help to open some heads (not strictu sensu, off course..)

Go MO
rpt is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-11-2005, 10:01 AM   #22
Neal
Founding Member

Default Re: Marvin the Martian, calling Earth...Marvin the Martian, calling Earth...Come in:

We're seein more an more kids with wild lookin ICON jackets and wild lids.....my jeans/brando jacket/3/4 helmet/work boots getup aint even close in the silly race! Course my look was cool 30 years and 30(okay closer to 50) pounds ago Course come summer,the squids with their full face lids,tank tops,baggy shorts and Tennis shoes(no socks) take the cake. CRegarding Sarnali's earlier post about preserving his attraction to the oipposite sex....I overcame that delusion along about 1990.
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 01:21 PM   #24
Steven_Verschoor
Registered Member

Default Re: Do not hate me because I am beautiful

Let's see...

You're a good looking man, and you only hang out with people like yourself.</p>

You probably don't intend to, but little-by-little you're revealing an awful lot about yourself! </p>
Steven_Verschoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 02:26 PM   #25
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Hey!

Leave me out of this.
Old 02-11-2005, 02:29 PM   #26
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default YesÂ…wellÂ…ummmÂ…Good for You!

So many perfect specimens, so unthinkingly take advantage of their manly powers, without regard to the welfare of the female gender, that your candor and humility is extremely refreshing.

IÂ’m sure that we will all rest much easier knowing that youÂ’ve taken steps to preserve your Herculean Physique while, at the same time, curbing your (IÂ’m sure) Olympian Appetites.

There can be no doubt, that the Gods on High are cheering you, even-as they plot and plan the next great task that you will be required to perform.

Sorry, I would say more; but I just noticed that IÂ’ve chewed off the edge of my tongue.
Old 02-11-2005, 02:30 PM   #27
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: LookinÂ’ for talent, since Ebass left? Hey, Sean! Make me an offerÂ…

Which Texas? There are at least two. The culture in West Texas is completely distinct from Southeast Texas.
Old 02-11-2005, 03:49 PM   #28
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default Safety is important, but why die of embarrassemnt...

Bright colors could prove embarrassing, so I like the understated look, too. No sense in looking like a beach ball, when your rolling across the road, and your friends are watching

Of course, there is the matter of, needing to be seen! But, that doesnÂ’t necessarily mean, looking like the aftermath of an explosion, at the DayGlo paint factory.

Far as Snarlie goes...yeah, I haven't be around here long, but I figure that none of the GPTB guys chew snuff. There'd be no place to put it, with their tongues in their cheeks.

Old 02-11-2005, 04:16 PM   #29
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default Re: LookinÂ’ for talent, since Ebass left? Hey, Sean! Make me an offerÂ…

East Texas (Nakadochus, Lufkin...that area) is okay. The people are friendly, and there are trees.

West Texas (Midland, Odessa, Swee****er...Rattlesnakes) spent a month there, one week...they can keep it!

South East Texas (Houston, Galveston, Humidity...Hell on Earth, in the summer) lotsa sea food, lotsa work, but you could iginite while walking across the street, in July...Pass!

Now! As for the food...anyone who goes to a chain-restaurant, when they're in Texas, is a fool! For the most part...if it's cooked in Texas, and it ain't Okra, I'll have seconds. Even if they say it's Armadillo ('cause, I know they don't really exist) I'll have me a mess! And the Mexican food...I...I...I'm Speechless!

Old 02-11-2005, 04:32 PM   #30
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default Damn it, Kpaul...

...I wish you wouldn't do this to me! I promise myself, I won't lower-the-boom on you, and ya go and give me this...sigh...$hit...Okay, you asked for it...

Yeah, I'd imagine that it would take a brain (like yours) that'd never been used, to be worth $10,000,000!

Ya ever think of taking up a career, as a straight-man?