Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 02-07-2005, 01:03 PM   #111
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Re: Let's Hear It

Eh? Speak into the trumpet, sonny.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-07-2005, 01:14 PM   #112
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Re: Huh...!!!...???...!!!

Bought it off a buddy a few years back for $50.00.

It's orange too. Has rubber bands for rear suspension (like the original Mini).

It's now at Whiteman airport (Pacoima CA), stored inside my neighbor's Cessna 150.

Cheap transportation for when you get to some godforsaken airport like Fox Field.

Old 02-07-2005, 01:19 PM   #113
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default Thanks...

That's actually what I wanted; but I figured (if it got posted) everyone would do what they want, anyway (Hey, I've gotten to know these guys...over the last 50 years...They're Me!).

Old 02-07-2005, 01:27 PM   #114
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Re: Weapon of Choice:

That's KRAG.

Damn damn damn the insurrectos...
Old 02-07-2005, 01:32 PM   #115
mile_eater
Founding Member

Default Re: YO, DAT AIN'T RIGHT

I carry condition 1 all the time, and my particular weapon can be single or double-action.

Fact is condition 1 is faster for me.

Oh yeah.. and glocks suck.
Old 02-07-2005, 01:35 PM   #116
jjasper
Founding Member

Default Something completely new

I have not yet found my perfect bike and it is getting harder and harder because crazy insane sport bikes and huge cruisers rule the road.

I want a 250-300lb, 500cc or less v-twin sportbike, that is thin like a super model for lane splitting, rips up streets like a supermotard, has standard style bike seating position and the seat of comfy for 2+ hours straight of riding, decent wind protection from a small bikini fairing, the rest must be like I like my women, naked. I want belt drive, good brakes, and good luggage options, good fuel milage, and be dead reliable and cheap to service.

Pretty much I want a SV650, SM450R, and a F650 to make love and have a motobaby, and it must come in black with no stupid sticker graphics all over it.

Pretty much I want a small light supermoto bike with a lower more comfy seat, better wind protection, and better long term reliability when it is doing LA traffic duty every day and not track racing.

Seems the buying markets wants insanely heavy, loud, poor handling cruisers with engines bigger than my car or road rockets that wheelie every time you sneeze and take you to mach 10 in 1st gear while ripping your arms out of their sockets while having you ass in the air like you are doing a hand stand on the handle bars. I look at brit bike mags and am always jealous because you can actually get a small good handling street bike with a real world engine (250-650cc sub 100hp)
jjasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 01:35 PM   #117
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default My, my...

...how 'bout that, cheap transportation...and a possible Wienie Wagon, if you ever-need to start a side-line business.
Old 02-07-2005, 01:38 PM   #118
killer5280
Registered Member

Default Re: YO, DAT AIN'T RIGHT

Same here. Condition 1 all the time, including my 1911. When I carry it. Usually I carry a Glock 22 (which I don't think sucks).
killer5280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 01:41 PM   #120
johnnyb
Founding Member

Default Re: Something completely new

u want 535 Virago and jet pack.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote