Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 12-26-2004, 09:19 AM   #31
Nplateau
Founding Member

Default Re: We want the ZRX!!!

LMAO!!! Thanks for the laugh, buddy, I really needed it.
Nplateau is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-26-2004, 09:20 AM   #32
Nplateau
Founding Member

Default Re: Bobby done good

Thanks! It's good to know someone appreciates it.

- Bobby
Old 12-26-2004, 09:32 AM   #33
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: If anyone should get the Joe Rocket gear

Bobby,

I sincerely apologize (again) for anything that I have done as your manager that made you feel undervalued. However, I will not discuss your role, or other factors that defined your pefformance and position at MO in a public forum, other than to say that your time at MO was exactly as Fonzie and I described to you when we interviewed you for the intern position.

As for the disposition of MO Leathers, I did tell you that the Joe Rockets would be "your" leathers once the Alpinestars arrived. They would have been, in the same way that [/i]ALL[/i] of those other leathers hanging in the garage were assigned to other staffers and were considered "theirs" until they left MO (most of them before I even worked here). MO has never allowed former staffers to take sets of leathers with them when they left. When I leave Mo, the Joe Rockets and Alpinestars will still be hanging in the garage with all the other former staff leathers. If my telling you that the Joe Rockets would be yours "while you were at MO" caused you to feel hurt or betrayed, I apologize that I wasn't clear enough with why that was. -Sean
Old 12-26-2004, 09:52 AM   #34
Nplateau
Founding Member

Sean,

The misunderstanding was mine as well, then, as I believed that since you were to have your name custom stitched on the Alpinestars I believed you intended to keep them.

My sincerest apologies.

Bobby
Old 12-26-2004, 10:22 AM   #35
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Mine will join the "Hale" and "Plummer" and "Burns" leathers when I leave.
Old 12-26-2004, 01:46 PM   #36
Buzz_Waloch
Founding Member

I didn't see no buzglyd leathers when I was there.

Was buzglyd wearing them when he was kidnapped?
I sincerely apologize for my antics her at MO. It is readily apparent that the majority of MO readers do not appreciate my megalomaniac WWF MO persona. Like the husband that is the last to know his wife is having an affair, I did not understand the detrim
Buzz_Waloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 01:54 PM   #37
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default Keep it up...

Keep it up, you two, I'm going to get popcorn...This is better than TV (not saying much) I'll be right back...
Old 12-26-2004, 02:45 PM   #38
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default Merry ^%$#$% Christmas (a holiday suicide note in ¾ time...

Since everybodies so darn full of the Holiday spirit, I figured I'd share a Chirtmas song I wrote a while ago...Oh yeah, almost forgot @ KTY all rights reserved by author...Sorry, always gotta do that...

IF YOU'RE READING THIS NOTEÂ…hello IÂ’m now deadÂ…IÂ’m sorry My Bad butÂ…first-come so first-serve.

But I had quite enoughÂ…of things as they areÂ…so like it or not now yesÂ…IÂ’ve sure got some nerve.

So good luck me and chuck me itÂ’s just me so fu-ck me to anyone knows me whoÂ’s reading this shyt.

Don’t lift me don’t kiss me p!ss on and don’t miss me ‘cause likely I’ve gone to burn for a bit.

Though it might be a sinÂ…and Hell might be waitingÂ…IÂ’ll still take my chancesÂ…than take anymore.

Though I might not be sorryÂ…I am surely regretfulÂ…for wasting a lifeÂ…and not knowing the score.

So good luck me and chuck me itÂ’s just me so fu-ck me to anyone knows me whoÂ’s reading this shyt.

Don’t lift me don’t kiss me p!ss on and don’t miss me ‘cause likely I’ve gone to burn for a bit.

And though GodÂ’s acquaintance...I probably wonÂ’t make...after seeing His work...then what can be made.

Since a petulant child...playing video games...would be quite hard to tell from the Lord, IÂ’m afraid.

And so Merry ChristmasÂ…to all of you assesÂ…but I wonÂ’t be homeÂ…so donÂ’t bother to call.

And I donÂ’t really careÂ…for what anymore passesÂ…as Christmas these daysÂ…so to hell with it all.

Yes, itÂ’s likely IÂ’ve gone to burn for a bit.

Old 12-26-2004, 03:19 PM   #39
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: Keep it up...

Yeah! YOU wanna piece of me too funny boy?

I ain't skeered.
Old 12-26-2004, 03:22 PM   #40
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: Merry ^%$#$% Christmas (a holiday suicide note in ¾ time...

Aw Man, that's beautiful ya sick bastard.