Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 12-16-2004, 08:01 AM   #51
nokneedragin
Founding Member

Default Re: 600cc's-not hardly!

Actually, I think most of the MOrons here would have loved to personaly respond to a Aaron Yates drop kick. Also I think Anthony Fania (the guy he kicked) showed some serious restraint, by just giving the 2 finger flying salute to him.

But I think its funny when football player get in a fight with all that gear on.
nokneedragin is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-16-2004, 08:06 AM   #52
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Safety for Dummies

Nobody buys a sportbike to "show restraint". I have mine because of the performace it can deliver. Nothing more and nothing less. Sportbikes are for ripping it up, and I do that on mine. If I was going to ride it like a pu$$y, then I wouldn't own it. Why would anyone put up with an uncomfortable, single purpose bike like a ZX6R and not ride it hard?
Old 12-16-2004, 08:09 AM   #53
cbr9nmr
Founding Member

Default Re: Love the gallery boys

Red Tires???
Old 12-16-2004, 08:12 AM   #54
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Love the gallery boys

I'm with with you on this. If I were in the market for a race replica I'd definitely go for the GSXR750.

Old 12-16-2004, 08:13 AM   #55
nokneedragin
Founding Member

Default Re: 2015 Kawasaki ZX-6R

Not a problem, Mr Bush just anounced that the GPS system will be disabled to civilians whenever a perceived terrorist threat is declaired. So all you have to do is send a suspected bomb to your local airport and your GPS system on your bike will be disabled.

The big problem is all the geriatric crowd, in thier Onstar(tm) equiped boats wandering aimllessly on the roads, wait thats what we have now.
Old 12-16-2004, 08:21 AM   #56
nokneedragin
Founding Member

The same reason someone buys a raked out chopper with a solid suspension, or a chromed out cruiser on leather tassel overload.

Quote the poser "I look like I have a bigger penis on this"
Old 12-16-2004, 08:28 AM   #57
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

My point exactly longride. At least your ZX9 is roomy enough for normal sized human beings such as ourselves. That photo of Sean on the new 636 makes him look like one of entrants in a 50cc mini bike race. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 08:37 AM   #58
Flickmeister
Registered Member

Default Re: Dang you didn't pass him!

Bottom line: you still didn't pass him! The "proof is in the pudding." "Coulda, shoulda, woulda" don't count: They still mean you finished BEHIND your friend (did you neglect to mention he is a FASTER friend?)
Flickmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 08:47 AM   #59
Flickmeister
Registered Member

Default Re: 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R

Guess I'll stick with my '04 GSXR 600. My bank account can't adequately deal with the never ending annual improvements. The Gix Six is the most fun I've ever had on a motorcycle, especially in that 12,000 to 15,500 RPM sweet spot. Between the motor, brakes, and handling, the damn thing gives you the impression you can do just about anything, and that goes back dozens of motorcycles and forty-odd years of riding. Enjoy the ride. Cheers, Jack

"just an old man riding a little motorcycle....."
Flickmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 08:53 AM   #60
jkofsky
Founding Member

These things are all relative. I'm sure that compared to some, you ARE riding like a pu$$y.
jkofsky is offline   Reply With Quote