Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 12-21-2004, 07:14 AM   #241
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R

Are YOU saying that this is a "Freedom of Speech" issue? Seriously?

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-21-2004, 07:17 AM   #242
tomk2
Founding Member

Default as long as we're all trolling....

wooh dude... you didn't click on that babes link, did you?

"Don't you KNOW-ahh

that JEE-sus-ahh

WEEPS-ahh

when you LOOK-ahh

at TIT-ty pic-TURES-ahh?"
tomk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 07:22 AM   #243
johnnyb
Founding Member

eh? what, letting KP post stuff or not? it's more of an ongoing joke than a freedom of speech issue to me to stand back and watch him rattle peoples' cages on here. without KP i think it would be, er, less fun. Does 'freedom of speech' matter when nobody's listening? it's fun like watching guys go over the top in old WWI movies, you know they're gonna get it right between the eyes every time. and yet, they keep coming back... makes me respect the human spirit, snif... KP is the little engine that could. the loyal cross-bred product of Lassie and Benji... i'm making myself cry now, stop it.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 07:50 AM   #244
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

You've probably figured out by now, that my reply (above) was to KPaul's comments about soldiers getting the whole "Freedom of Speech" issue. Nobody has trampled on his freedom of speech, yet he keeps trying to pull the ole switch-a-roo and turn it into a FOS issue. -Sean
Old 12-21-2004, 07:53 AM   #245
pdad13
Founding Member

Default Re: Run a poll Sean.

Aw, you know I've got a bit of a soft spot for our misguided little Kook. I even tried to get along with him at first. I really wouldn't want to force anyone off of the board--some tension is actually good; it keeps things interesting.

Unfortunately, Kpaul has crossed the line of acceptable antagonism too many times. If we could just develop a "Kpail Modulator" so we could whomp on him whenever we'd like and tune him out when he becomes hyper annoying.

I still think "kpaul" may be the greatest hoax of the century. But that's just a theory.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 07:59 AM   #246
johnnyb
Founding Member

i think u should put KP on the payroll and interview all teams about what they think of daytona 200 being 600s? I would like to read that. or even, who will participate? i see no info anywhere...
Old 12-21-2004, 08:53 AM   #248
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

Default Re: The Honda 200 at Daytona

I think it speaks deeply of Honda's influence over the AMA and/or the AMA's incompetent management that the least competitive series (by far) is placed as the class for the Premier race at Daytona. Honda is the only factory that competed directly and they won all races in last years Formula Extreme, they have a one year head start on the competition. All other series had multiple brands winning. The only advantage I see is that it will allow Buell to compete (in theory) for the 200 win. I won't mind seeing Miguel win again (I'm a big fan of his) but think he can win on Superbikes or any other class there as well. I'll give 2-1 odds against any other brand winning. I'll be there again of course but my focus will be, for the first time, on races other than the "200".
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 08:59 AM   #249
johnnyb
Founding Member

Default Re: The Honda 200 at Daytona

and what gets Televised is the all-important ?? for the factories... nah, let's bag on Kpaul some more.