Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO Reader Feedback (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/)
-   -   2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/2607-2005-kawasaki-zx-6r.html)

pdad13 12-21-2004 05:40 AM

Re: 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R

You've got to listen to Air America radio if you can get it in your area (believe it or not, I actually do like to hear all points of view). One of their biggest advertisers is some group who gets people off the hook for tax liens.

It's too precious to miss.

roperin 12-21-2004 05:46 AM

Re: Why I like MO

The babes link on the main page--now there's some MOronic voyeurism I think we can all agree is highly enjoyable!

I really do think that the opposing points offered by Kpaul (however antagonistic they come across) have opened discussion on many topics that otherwise would have never been considered (granted some are waaaay off topic). I appreciate the diversity.

Speaking of diversity: Let's see, I'm in the Air Force and think W makes a fine Commander in Chief. I'm in Texas and think W was a great governor. I think the man is overall and inspired and respectable leader. I have strong Christian values and think that religious expression in all aspects of public life (including schools, etc.) would go a long way to improve our society. I'm about as conservative as they come. Any of you tree-huggin granola-eatin blue-staters wanna start taking shots now? Kpaul???

Cheers...

pdad13 12-21-2004 06:11 AM

Re: Run a poll Sean.

Ya know, and I swear this is true, I was following the thread, especially the Kpaul's declaration that he's leaving, and I kept thinking that further down the thread that he'd recant somehow.

And voila: Exactly what I expected. "Let's try and turn me into the victim."

If memory serves, didn't he say he was not renewing last year and then he recanted at the last moment?

MO is like a big ol' haunted house built on top an ancient, indian burial ground. And Kpaul is our malevolent spirit.

Someone call the priest.

Buzz_Waloch 12-21-2004 06:26 AM

Re: Run a poll Sean.

He says he's not renewing every year. This is the third or fourth time.

Beg him not to leave. It's fun.

johnnyb 12-21-2004 06:49 AM

KP, I still love u man, snif. Merry Christmas. The level of antipathy toward u is really amazing... KP the Lightning Rod.

Holy_Kaw 12-21-2004 06:51 AM

Speaking of diversity?

I fully respect your opinions and your right to them. In regard to ""and think that religious expression in all aspects of public life (including schools, etc.) would go a long way to improve our society." I would ask several questions. When you refer to "religious expression" are you refering to ALL religions or just Christianity? Would you agree that in our (U.S.) society "religious expression" is widely tolerated as long as it's "Christian"? Do you support a/an Buddhists/Hindus/Muslims/atheists/agnostics right to "religious expression"? When you say "(including schools, etc.)" are you saying that Christians can't religiously express themselves in schools??? And finally in regard to "go a long way too improve our society.", would you agree with the statement that "Only Governments have caused more Death, Pain and Hatred than Religions!"? In "todays" useage of Conservative I am clearly and proudly NOT.

johnnyb 12-21-2004 07:06 AM

and yet frightening they still think W is a hero. U ever c Dr. Strangelove? How's missile defense shield thing coming?