Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 12-20-2004, 03:40 PM   #221
Buzz_Waloch
Founding Member

Default Re: 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R

You might want to also ask those that think the Gov't should "take care of people" yet pay little or no income tax, how much of their own money are they willing to donate to "the cause."
I sincerely apologize for my antics her at MO. It is readily apparent that the majority of MO readers do not appreciate my megalomaniac WWF MO persona. Like the husband that is the last to know his wife is having an affair, I did not understand the detrim
Buzz_Waloch is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-20-2004, 04:11 PM   #222
roperin
Founding Member

Default Why I like MO

Waah, Waah, KPaul hurt my feelings. I'm not gonna renew! Waah, Waah!

Puleeez! This site is great entertainment! KPaul can bait anyone into a meaningless argument. There's even an anti-KPaul coalition! It's almost as good as Jerry Springer, though I miss the ugly fat doofuses trying to knock out each other's remaining three teeth. I'll renew my subscription just to see the KPaul-inspired excitement next season on must-see MO-v. Plus, I OCCASIONALLY get to read about motorcycles

Cheers...
roperin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 04:18 PM   #223
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: Why I like MO

Roperin, I think you're a bit confused. It's Kpaul that usually threatens non renewal, and please if you really do want to indulge in moronic voyeurism stick to Jerry Springer. Most people that frequent this site have had a belly full of "Kpaul-inspired excitement. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 05:29 PM   #224
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

Yeah this stuff is killing me, well not me. Who would have ever thought that using a pretext to invade a Middle Eastern country would lead to this? Ever read the "Medusa File"? Have you seen "The Highwayman" lately?
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 05:38 PM   #225
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

Favorite bumper sticker of the week, seen in Gainesville, FL. "There's a village in Texas that's missing its idiot".
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 05:29 AM   #228
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: Run a poll Sean.

Man you're OBTUSE!

KPaul, YOU are the onbe who said you were out of here. Not me, not the GPTBH, not the Richt Wing Wackos.... YOU. Now you are trying to spin your false promise into a case of others trying to banish you from the boards.

For the record: I DO wish you'd leave and never come back.

As you are well aware, I have resisted the urge to formally banish you. Nobody has threatened you with banishment, since your stupid multiple re-posting stunts. It's well known that most of us wish you weren't here and if you'd like I'll make a poll. However, the poll won't say "Should we banish" it will say: "Should KPaul leave of his own accord, due to evidence that most of MO's readers are tired of his trolling, flip-flopping and general idocy?"

Old 12-21-2004, 05:36 AM   #229
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default You said you were "GONE"

Re: No Way

by kpaul on Monday, December 20 @ 12:30:38 PST

http://www.clintonpresidentialcenter.org/roa.htm

** Welcome kpaul, your account expires in 54 days. There are 482 others online. **

Don't worry I won't be back then.

-------------------------------------------------------

Growing out of it... (Score: 1)

by kpaul on Monday, December 20 @ 13:26:15 PST

http://www.clintonpresidentialcenter.org/roa.htm

Keep your money. I'm gone. As Nixon said after losing the California Governer race to Jerry Brown's father. "You don't have Nixon to kick around anymore" . You guys take things/motorcycles way too serious and I always considered MO forums to be WWF. .As my wife would say get a life.... Oh well I don't want to get into a pissing match with you or longride. Good luck fellas. I'll be over at MUSA , RRW, AMASoup, etc. Plenty of outlets for me...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Are you going to Flip/Flop on these posts too?

Old 12-21-2004, 05:40 AM   #230
Buzz_Waloch
Founding Member

Default Re: Run a poll Sean.

I couldn't have said it better. It's interesting how he tried to turn himself into a victim with the "banishment" term.

I say keep him around. He reminds me how lucky I am every day.
I sincerely apologize for my antics her at MO. It is readily apparent that the majority of MO readers do not appreciate my megalomaniac WWF MO persona. Like the husband that is the last to know his wife is having an affair, I did not understand the detrim
Buzz_Waloch is offline   Reply With Quote