Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 12-19-2004, 06:02 PM   #192
Nem
Registered Member

Default Re: 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R

What, like my name's KPaul? I enjoy reading and conversing with deadbeats that have nothing to say?

I stopped reading the reader feedback a while back because it was quite simply not worth wading thru, you can guess why.

It hasn't changed... and I'll check again in about 6mos.
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 08:17 PM   #193
pdad13
Founding Member

Default Re: Let's get-over-it...

Sean, really. Is it in the realm of possibility that Nostradufus (AKA KBucket, Kpyle, Kpail, Kook, et. al.) could even wobble himself to the track? I'm pretty sure you could lap him while mounted on a Schwinn.

Secondly, what are the chances that the state of Washington will let him leave the quiet room to make this little field trip, much less ride a motorcycle?

pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 08:21 PM   #194
torrnado
Founding Member

14k miles in 11 months in flawless condition. sold for $4,850 in april...dealerships wouldn't take it on trade for more than $4,000...
torrnado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 06:00 AM   #196
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: Let's keep it a secret OK?

Is that related Barallex error? Sport Bike Pilot, what do you think? Does KPail have a point here? -Sean
Old 12-20-2004, 06:09 AM   #197
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: MO Advertising dollars rise with KPaul

It has decreased. In fact, when I go to press intros, other journalists ask me why I allow you to keep posting and all I can come up with is something about "fair play and not censoring the message boards" Before you came along, the message boards had slightly fewer posts, but those posts were from a much wider range of posters. I'd like to say that I respect your opinions, but I figured out a long time ago that you are simply crying for attention and your posts really have nothing to do with your actual opinions of life, motorcycles etc... It's quite pathetic. -Sean
Old 12-20-2004, 08:54 AM   #199
Buzz_Waloch
Founding Member

fairly high mileage in a short period of time for sure. What are those new? $8500 or so. The dealer probably low-balled you because they aren't selling worth beans.

The used vehicle market is so soft now because interest rates are so low on new vehicle purchases. Most people buy the monthly payment not the total price.
I sincerely apologize for my antics her at MO. It is readily apparent that the majority of MO readers do not appreciate my megalomaniac WWF MO persona. Like the husband that is the last to know his wife is having an affair, I did not understand the detrim
Buzz_Waloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 09:37 AM   #200
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: No Way

No, I only blame the state of the message boards on you.

You have nothing to do with the other shortcomings of MO. -Sean