Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 12-18-2004, 10:43 AM   #173
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: Let's get-over-it...

You think?

Hmmm... I did the Spencer "PRO" school a few years ago and was the fastest student. Of course, the school is helpful, but it in NO WAY is sufficient to make a guy like you fast enough to finish 10th in a race that I'm leading. Think about that for a while, then lets make a wager.

To give you the maximum advantage, we'll use YOUR ZX-6R and a brand new ZX-6R, take lap times, then switch bikes and repeat, then we'll subtract 10% from your fastest lap times and if I'm not still faster than those "handicapped" times, you win. Keep Talking....

Sean
Old 12-18-2004, 11:03 AM   #174
earthspirit60
Registered Member

Default Re: 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R

The colors! Minimal graphics and tastefull MONOTONE colors make the Kawi look like a bike for grownups, not a little kids toy as do the Suzukis, Hondas and even the Yamaha. Time for this "old man" to trade his ZRX1200R for a 636...
earthspirit60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 11:10 AM   #175
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default Hanging Myself On My Own Pitard:

The Speed triple, FZ-1, SV 1000 (naked, now defunct), the 919, S4 Monster, and Kawasak's whatchamcallit 1000, etc...all make more sense to me than a race-replica.

When I was young, you couldn't have dragged me away from anything as flashy as ZX-10R (I'd have "clocked" my mom for one of those). So, when the young guys look down their noses at naked sport bikes, I understand.

Of course, there are bikes (like YamahaÂ’s MT) that drive me up a Fu-king wall, because I donÂ’t know what IÂ’d do with them. But, that has more to do with arm-chair-design-pretensions, than anything else (One Wanker, "To All," I Salute You!).

Kevin

Old 12-18-2004, 12:21 PM   #176
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Let's get-over-it...

This is the beauty of the internet. It's a place where KPyle can call people names, and have delusions of grandeur, without having to show his face. Of course, it's a Michael Douglas on steroids face, but he still doesn't have to show it. He would actually have to own a ZX-6R before you could use his for the wager. I would certainly take the bet for double the money and take 20% off his times. I bet he can't ride worth a shyt.
Old 12-18-2004, 12:24 PM   #177
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Actually, KPyle demonstrates that he is an idiot with every post. I don't think comfirmation of that fact is necessary.
Old 12-18-2004, 07:24 PM   #178
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default Could be...

Considering that the "mentally ill" generally manifest a broad spectrum of behavior, most disorders tend to be viewed respectively. Different therapist, on a given day, might give a different diagnosis for the same patient. As far as I know (not being a clinician) a patientÂ’s diagnoses is rarely considered cut-and-dry. However, all things considered, IÂ’d say, Kpaul is a Nut! While the chances of my diagnoses holding up in a Court of Law are pretty slim, I figure that I wouldnÂ’t need 3Â’ of water in my living room to know that itÂ’s probably raining.
Old 12-18-2004, 07:45 PM   #179
sliphorn
Registered Member

Is that right Pauli boy. Well then you must have been listening to some real dumb a$$e$, and you must be blind as a fekkin bat. The main branch is 100% lake water; very clean. And the north branch is a static pool; not as clean but it aint bad. The south branch is a mix. But the fact that quality fish can be caught anywhere in the system proves it is alive and well. Yeah, Chicago, that big bad dirty city, my a$$. I'm not surprised that a real city like Chicago would turn off a left coast half-a-fageleh like you. Now go drink your pansy a$$ Starbucks and shut the fek up.
sliphorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 09:03 PM   #180
Nem
Registered Member

Half the article's reader feedback is about KPaul?
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote