Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO Reader Feedback (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/)
-   -   2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/2607-2005-kawasaki-zx-6r.html)

longride 12-16-2004 01:08 PM

Re: But LongNazi you said that 600s are Which is it?

Of course, KPyle is delusional again. I have never said that 600's were slow. They DO need to be revved to the moon to fly, but stupid can't get that through his head. He somehow equates a racing powerband with a good streetbike. The ONLY way to ride a 600 is HARD. Since he has said he never revs over 9 grand nor does he go over 100 mph, I would like to know if HE has ridden a modern 600. LOL

longride 12-16-2004 02:29 PM

Re: 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R

Nice job Sean. I think the Kawi is going to be the cream of the 600 crop this year. Of course people will moan about a few extra cc's, but who's counting? Doubt this would be my ideal road bike, but I can imagine how it works by reading the article. Did the Fonz go with ya? Just saying hey Fonz.

jungkvist 12-16-2004 02:39 PM

Re: Sometimes, I even annoy myself...

Showtunes! Gotta be a new low (even for this site).

seruzawa 12-16-2004 02:46 PM

Re: But LongNazi you said that 600s are Which is it?

Pavlov's monkey is ringing the bell again.

seruzawa 12-16-2004 02:48 PM

Re: Drudge News Flash: Leader of the GPTB contradicts himself on MO.

Why do you insist on repeating these lies? Everyone here knows you are a liar. Everyone here thinks you are a fool. Are you simply a masochist?

Whatever... you are seriously mentally ill.

wrecks 12-16-2004 02:52 PM

Re: Lazy Shifter

and furthermore, at an equal pace to my buddy on his 600rr, I'll use a few less litres of fuel in about 200Km.

Don't knock it until you try it. Kpaul.

I find 600's a blast until I get bored of having to wring the little sum*****es out all the time.

Chango 12-16-2004 03:27 PM

Re: Reality Check...

Mine actually does judge me. I can feel it laughing at my pathetic cornering every time I go for a ride. It also mocks my incredible lack of throttle control, and teases me mercilessly about my inferior braking. But it hasn't thrown my fat booty off yet, so other than incessantly mocking me, I guess we're getting along just fine.

Chango

jungkvist 12-16-2004 03:37 PM

I want, only, one bike...

I'm an apartment dweller; one bike is all I want. Yes, I have wet dreams every time the new 600s and new liter-bikes come out, but I control myself out of need. When it comes to the ultimate street-bike, Seruzawa's got it covered with 750s. As for my choice (since, one bike is all I want), I'd choose the 650 V-Strom (ugly, as it is) as the Best-Bang-for-the-Buck Swiss-Army-Bike, around.

SeanAlexander 12-16-2004 03:39 PM

Re: Dang you didn't pass him!

Use a stopwatch and measure the gap between us from the beginning of the video to the end of the video.... I think you'll see that I completed that lap about 2 seconds faster than he did, while sitting upright, weighing +80Lbs more than him, and fiddling with the camera. Soo... looks like i don't really need an "excuse" , even though I have several :-)