Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 12-12-2004, 08:21 AM   #172
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Outsourcing?

First Idiotboy says that teachers are morons who teach because they can't make it in industry. Then he tries to claim some sort of superiority over everyone else because of what he learned from teachers.

Next he spends months pushing his supply and demand economics, but today they don't apply in his case. He could easily be relplaced by any of 10,000 engineers, but a job with as few qualified people as Sarnali's is somehow more vulnerable. And with the world's shipping going over to diesel and the Navy going to gas turbines there are ever fewer boilermen each year. While the colleges grind out an oversupply of engineers. Oh yeah, sarnali's got a lot to worry about. Even if Boeing lays off 50% the engineers it will still need all of it's electric plant people to keep its door open at all.

Amazing, simply amazing. KPile... the gift that keeps on giving.

Where did Kookwork before Boeing? Three Mile Island?
Old 12-12-2004, 10:10 AM   #173
gcpw2000
Registered Member

Default Re: What was that about the ZX-6R?

hint hint unless u are a gp rider i doubt u can control a spinning rear tire also.squid
gcpw2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 10:11 AM   #174
gcpw2000
Registered Member

hint hint unless u are a gp rider i doubt u can control a spinning rear tire also.squid
gcpw2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 10:44 AM   #175
pdad13
Founding Member

Default Re: It's a Kpaul Blanket Party! Everyone join in!

Yup, afraid you're not, that's for sure. Sort of like the kid I knew in grade school who would just lower his shoulder and run into walls because he thought it would impress people. I'm not sure anyone ever thought he was that smart, though.

Constantly attacking everyone else's intellectual ability seems to me to be a very obvious sign of intellectual insecurity on your part.

A little fear is a good thing sometimes.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 11:31 AM   #176
Chango
Founding Member

Default Re: Road Racing World

So that would be like parallax error, only misspelled?

Chango
Old 12-12-2004, 12:07 PM   #177
wrecks
Founding Member

you used 2nd gear?
wrecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 02:08 PM   #178
Buzz_Waloch
Founding Member

Default Re: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR

Geez I go to FL for a few days for a company Christmas party and I get to come home and find out how much KPail makes.
I sincerely apologize for my antics her at MO. It is readily apparent that the majority of MO readers do not appreciate my megalomaniac WWF MO persona. Like the husband that is the last to know his wife is having an affair, I did not understand the detrim
Buzz_Waloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 03:13 PM   #179
mile_eater
Founding Member

The difference is, I don't make the claim that I can. Nancy.
Old 12-12-2004, 04:15 PM   #180
dylanmo
Founding Member

Default Re: It's a Kpaul Blanket Party! Everyone join in!

I own you every time we have an argument, but you're too stupid to know it. Actually, everyone owns you.

You've really latched onto the parallax thing with both arms, where you, for once, did have a point. The parallax theory was something that no one really cared about, except you. And now the parallax effect is brought up as proof of your superior intellect every five minutes, apparently without irony. Well, I say nuts to that shiat.

You're just like an ugly girl who finally found a card in the mailbox on Valentine's day after years of waiting and sobbing. What your mother's been telling you is true - you really are a pretty girl, KPaul! I'm thinking that's pretty much a metaphor for your whole life.
dylanmo is offline   Reply With Quote