Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 12-11-2004, 04:31 PM   #151
pdad13
Founding Member

Default Re: Don't worry

Exactly. He won't be able to help himself.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-11-2004, 04:33 PM   #152
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: You sound like a engineering school dropout

I also invented Wet "Platinum"
Old 12-11-2004, 04:47 PM   #153
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: AMA decision for Daytona 500 looks like the right one now.

"GPTB members I told you that 600s are the best buy in the industry. Never doubt the Great One"

God, not again...

You're kidding, right? Because that's been the conventional wisdom in the motorcycling press since - well, since 600s came along.

What other brilliant, daring observations or predictions have you made that no-one's made before? Flossing is good for your gums? Rock-and-roll is really going to catch on? The Pittsburgh Steelers will win a SuperBowl?

You repeat conventional wisdom with the breathless self-satisfaction of a toddler who made his first boom-boom on the toilet.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 04:54 PM   #154
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: Personal Finance for dummies and racerBoys

Wow. You know, compared with most of the people in this country, and the vast majority in this world, you're a greedy, rich, resource-wasting a**hole.

But, you say all the right things, so I guess you're a man of the people.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 06:54 PM   #159
Chango
Founding Member

Default Re: Road Racing World

Oh, Great Educated One:

Since you are so obviously the all-knowing great guru of all known things, would you be so kind as to shed a hint of light upon the rest of us, the unclean masses? Do I ask for too much? Perhaps you are worried that the full luster of your brilliance would be so great that all would perish in your enlightened presence. If this is the case, perhaps you could grace us with the mere shadow of your greatness, but I fear even that would turn all who gaze upon it into a pillar of salt. After all, only someone as educated and astoundingly intelligent as your great self could possibly know what the word "parallalex" might mean...

And yet, I fear that in asking for even a hint of the knowledge available only to a person who is so amazing as you I may incur the wrath of the gods upon myself. If the shadow of your greatness would be too much for my unwashed, miserable self to bear, please help me learn how to be able to stand your awesome presence.

"Remember: It's always easier to do things the hard way." Chango