Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 09-17-2004, 06:22 PM   #101
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Yama sucks.

Spend 4 years futzing with a Mercedes diesel and you'll never complain about vehicles again!! To replace the heater/ac blower you gotta remove the dashboard. To remove the dashboard you gotta remove the freakin' windshield!

Makes my Magna look like a mechano's delight.

I almost bought one of those CBR1000F's like yours (a '95) a few years ago, but the cheap shyt dealer wouldn't throw in new tires ( the ones on the bikes were on the wear marks). I got a Suzuki GSX1100G instead. I do like the Honda though. With bar risers it's near perfect. Oh well.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-18-2004, 04:27 AM   #103
sarnali
Founding Member

You got the better deal. Big A/O cooled Suzukis are the bees knees, Hondas have always been the most troublesome bikes I've owned.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 07:58 AM   #104
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: The Constitution for Dummies and the Kept Man (egg_beater)

I must say KP that rejoinder was even below your particularly low standards. You would do better my friend if you just gracefully admitted that your knowledge of specific subject matter was inferior to others on certain occasions. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 11:45 AM   #105
mile_eater
Founding Member

oh yeah.. that CBR has been a royal pain.. I mean.. those oil changes every 7000 miles.. man.. what a ***** that is.
Old 09-19-2004, 12:41 PM   #107
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: Be your own man.

Following the heard either politically, or economically makes you more of a lemming than a rugged individualist. It's not anyones fault but your own that you're too obtuse to realize that you, like the rest of the flock of bleating sheep that vote republicrat, are a liberal. BTW though they never will, if Sean or longride ever spew forth the kind of unbridled addle pated idocy that oozes from your every pore, I'll be first inline to question their sanity as I do yours. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 05:01 PM   #108
maxriderdon
Founding Member

Default Re: 2005 YAMAHA SUPERSPORTS

FZ1? Hey I'm no aerodynamics expert but it would seem if you wanna go 160+ a bike with racebike fairings would be a good idea. FZ1 not fast enough for ya?
Old 09-19-2004, 05:25 PM   #109
maxriderdon
Founding Member

Default Re: Razor Sharp my butt...

Buell makes more power? Well maybe so but personally I think "with Stage III numbers in the neighborhood of 120HP and 120+LbFt" are pretty repectable for a mighy fun ride. Everything is relative, seen any Buells racing R1's lately? Maybe the MT-01 will not have as nice a chassis as a Buell but then I would also trust a Yamaha motor more than a Buell. Hey I like the new Buell's, it's the only thing Harley makes that gives you something for your money (how'd that happen?)but that MT-01 looks like a load of fun to me.
Old 09-20-2004, 02:58 AM   #110
Natasa23
Founding Member

Default Re: Why are WE EUROS LUCKY!!

Well, because of this I guess: http://www.motorkari.cz/intermot2004/girls/index.html

check out the Yamaha woman... Nevertheless, this does not mean anything. Yep, we get the new models a bit sooner (some of them) than u dudes in the USA, but if u can't get them what's the point I wonder...

Anyway, check out the http://www.intermot-muenchen.de/ there is an English version of the site as well...

P.S. any other euros on the MO maybe??
Natasa23 is offline   Reply With Quote