Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 09-16-2004, 12:02 PM   #61
Dreadstar
Founding Member

Default Re: NEW 2005 SUZUKIS

Yeah holding up their shorts with one hand and whipping out specs with the other LOL
Dreadstar is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-17-2004, 05:02 AM   #62
SRMark
Founding Member

Default Re: NEW 2005 SUZUKIS

I have a buddy who traded his Valkerie in for a Bergman. He's loves the thing and goes everywhere on it. A bit pricey for me but what isn't hese days?
SRMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 06:37 AM   #63
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: Welcome back Captain K-Y

I never left. There just hasn't been much to talk about here lately.
Old 09-17-2004, 07:58 AM   #64
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re:

Look at it this way. If Kerry becomes president,since the republicans are obviously going to hold the House and the Senate, anything Kerry tries to achieve will be shot down in flames, much like the pubbies rejected all of Clinton's legislative initiatives.

If Bush wins then the pubbies will continue to roll over for his insane domestic spending agenda.

Gridlock might be the best result we can hope for. The pubbies won't resist Bush's overspending, but would stand in the way of Kerry's.
Old 09-18-2004, 09:43 AM   #65
Nplateau
Founding Member

Default Re: I'll be ready.

Truth be told, it would take more time for Sean to put on his riding gear than it would to actually ride to work. Besides, given our work schedule and lunch activities (we usually all go to lunch together) it's a matter of practicality that Sean drives to work. When there are bikes in the MO garage, we ride them to lunch, but when there isn't, we usually pile into Sean's car.

Now everyone could pile into my car, but considering my long commute, and my intern status, Sean is kind enough to try and save me a couple of bucks in gas money by driving himself. Not to mention, he's awfully generous about picking up the tab at lunch. Something I appreciate very much. I'm waaaay too old to be an intern and making as little money as I do, so he is very conscientious about such things.

All said and done though, if Sean gave up riding for 5 years, he'd still probably be faster and more capable than most riders once he got back on.

Nplateau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 04:04 PM   #66
dp5
Founding Member

Default anyone notice the hayabusa pic?

now THAT one is definitely uglier and i'm sure that took some doing. surprisingly no details on it though.
dp5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 04:08 PM   #67
dp5
Founding Member

Default on closer look...

it seems like just the graphics but it sure manages to look worse somehow.
dp5 is offline   Reply With Quote