Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO Reader Feedback (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/)
-   -   2005 Yamaha Street Bikes (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/2474-2005-yamaha-street-bikes.html)

obandoj 08-08-2004 03:43 AM

Re: 2005 Yamaha Street Bikes

Read my repply to vcvaughan above

obandoj 08-08-2004 03:49 AM

Re: Why MO is in danger of losing subscribers.

You are 100% right. I say get rid of longnazi, so that more stuff that is sent in makes it and let the banter begin, isn't that what is all about? His censorship is choking an otherwise fine website.

pdad13 08-08-2004 03:57 AM

Only for Europe, Van. At least this year.

(Sniffle)

stoney8888 08-08-2004 05:35 AM

Re: ready for more bikes

If this is the slow time of the year then how do all the magazines have loads of articles on all sorts of bikes( yes not just snoozer cruisers). Maybe a real shootout would help. a cruiser shootout is like watching a turtle race

Nplateau 08-08-2004 07:18 AM

If you are having a problem seeing other people's posts, and in this case I guess you are referring to Kpaul's, change the "threshold" rating down to -1 and everything you might want to see should pop up.

ofreen 08-08-2004 07:57 AM

A cure has been found for AIDS. They gave it a Yamaha part number. Now nobody can get it.

seruzawa 08-08-2004 09:54 AM

I saw a guy hauling a customized Yamaha 250 Virago last Friday. Well actually it was a Virago 250 engine in a goosenecked hardtail frame with a springer front end.

I think Yammerhammer should start producing a bike like that themselves. It'll be a good starter bike for Kook when he finally gets old enough to get a license.

obandoj 08-08-2004 11:02 AM

You nailed it kpaul, there are lots of interesting and relevant things on that back log, I'm sure, but to get it posted is very difficult if longnazi does not feel like doing it or if you are not his home boy, one time I posted a comment about that, and he got really belligerant and threatening, to the point that I asked him to meet me at the corkscrew during the AMA and WSB weekend, to "discuss" his problem, and he chickened out, you know how bullies are.

Anyway, they rather have no content at times. Sad.

I say get rid of longnazi!

Nplateau 08-08-2004 12:32 PM

Believe it or not, running a motorcycle review website is no small feat.

Kpaul mentioned the other motorcycle site. They are funded by the Superstore. They are rich. They probably make more money through the Superstore than MO does in subscriptions.

I know you guys are just really hungry for new bike stuff, and I empathize, but all I can really say to that is be patient. Good things are on their way.