Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 08-06-2004, 12:32 PM   #91
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: Kudos to all.

Yeah, I'm a little surprised myself.

Maybe he'll go away if we ignore him long enough.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-06-2004, 12:32 PM   #92
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: Kudos to all.

Yeah, I'm a little surprised myself.

Maybe he'll go away if we ignore him long enough.
Old 08-06-2004, 12:34 PM   #93
F451
Founding Member

Default Re: aNESSthetized

kprick,

If you had one inkling of knowledge about what motorcycling is about you'd go elsewhere and leave MO to what it was intended to be--about MOTORCYCLING. But nooooooooo you have to wage a political campaign on a board where people, like me, come for a reprieve of such matters. You are too stupid to understand that most of us do take politics seriously, are well informed and do not need an insipid ass like you prodding us. You are worse than spam and a stupid-sh-it to boot. My only hopes is that an illegally driven street bound pocket bike crosses your path while you are on your moped (with the emblems removed so that others might believe your riding a race replica), causing a five miles-per-hour tumble (because lets face it anything above 5 mph for you is dangerous) and f*#ks-up your throttle hand so you can no longer ride, pull your useless pud, type on a keyboard or use a voting machine. Maybe during recovery you'll give your useless life some thought and ponder whether your vote "really counts" or who was that pocket bike rider? I place more credence on my helmet visor bug splats than your sh-it-less opinions.
F451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 12:36 PM   #94
F451
Founding Member

Default Re: 2005 Victory Motorcycle Lineup

kprick,

If you had one inkling of knowledge about what motorcycling is about you'd go elsewhere and leave MO to what it was intended to be--about MOTORCYCLING. But nooooooooo you have to wage a political campaign on a board where people, like me, come for a reprieve of such matters. You are too stupid to understand that most of us do take politics seriously, are well informed and do not need an insipid ass like you prodding us. You are worse than spam and a stupid-sh-it to boot. My only hopes is that an illegally driven street bound pocket bike crosses your path while you are on your moped (with the emblems removed so that others might believe your riding a race replica), causing a five miles-per-hour tumble (because lets face it anything above 5 mph for you is dangerous) and f*#ks-up your throttle hand so you can no longer ride, pull your useless pud, type on a keyboard or use a voting machine. Maybe during recovery you'll give your useless life some thought and ponder whether your vote "really counts" or who was that pocket bike rider? I place more credence on my helmet visor bug splats than your sh-it-less opinions.
Old 08-06-2004, 12:37 PM   #95
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: aNESSthetized

Well said.
Old 08-06-2004, 01:24 PM   #98
F451
Founding Member

Default Re: 2005 Victory Motorcycle Lineup

kprick,

Old 08-06-2004, 01:25 PM   #99
F451
Founding Member

Default Re: Help is on the way

kprick,

Old 08-06-2004, 01:26 PM   #100
F451
Founding Member

Default Re: True enough Brother Seruzawa

kprick,