Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 07-17-2004, 07:19 AM   #31
TatdNPrcd
Founding Member

Default Re: A Suitcase You Can Wear

I had an issue with that too at first but my wife and I decided to get them anyway. I got a one-piece blk w/red patches and she went with a two-piece red w/blk patches.

Her jacket was tough to fit 'cause she's got da big beuuwbies. One resize and she was set. The initial refit was free as was the shipping. The folks at Rider Warehouse were great. That was six years and over 150k miles ago.

My suit has held up much better than hers. It still looks new. Her red suit has faded a bit and you can't wash it enough to get the road dirt stains out. Mine on the other hand is still black as pitch and the red, I guess because it's in the dense balistic areas, still looks red and not a dull pink.

I've had the zipper pulls on both sleaves break off in the winter because I was too lazy to undo the velcro before zipping up. I just pulled too hard and, "snap". They've been replaced with large paper clips which I bent up with some needle-nose pliers to secure. She's had no problems like that at all.

She has said that the next one she gets will be a black one-piece. Go figure. She's smart.
TatdNPrcd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-17-2004, 07:26 AM   #32
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: "Sarnali's fashion tips for REAL bikers"

Get the one peice 'stitch and wear it with the top half tied around your waist by the sleeves, then you can show off your tribal tats with your arm chaps, wife beater and nazi helmet for that Jessie James bad ass M/C fabricater / tv star look so popular on the boulevard today!
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 08:41 AM   #39
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re:

I was gasping at the end......
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote