Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 07-07-2004, 04:14 PM   #181
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Harley V-Rod vs. Victory Kingpin

What are you? Twelve years old? Have you ever even owned a motorcycle?

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-07-2004, 04:17 PM   #182
seruzawa
The Toad

Well, at least when the republicans sell out the nation somebody makes a buck.

The democrats do it just for fun.
Old 07-07-2004, 04:20 PM   #183
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Bike Sales - Rant?

The SV1000S with the fairing lower is one sweet package. And it is a sportbike. What the heck else vcould you call it?
Old 07-07-2004, 04:30 PM   #184
AtlantaAllen
Founding Member

Default Re: almost forgot

This was the WORST motorcycle comparo I have ever read. There was more print devoted to trivial crap than to impressions of the bikes for chrissakes! ebass ought to be ashamed.
AtlantaAllen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 04:32 PM   #185
seruzawa
The Toad

Isn't it a hoot when you see the hollywood gang whine about evil capitalists? Is there any industry in America that treats their clients worse than the music industry? Is there any industry more grasping? Heck, some recording company even resurrected the copyright to "Happy Birthday" even though the author died like 100 years ago. That's why they can't sing it in restaraunts or in the movies. They'd have to pay a royalty.

Myself (being a libertarian) I refuse any "help" from the left-wingers and their stupid social programs. Look what they have done to black America. 200 years of slavery and 100 years of Jim Crow/KKK politics couldn't destroy the black family. Heck, in 1950 the black neighborhoods of America had the lowest rate of divorce or single parent families in the US. Two short decades of Govt Welfare "help" had completely destroyed their culture. They used to create the best music you could find. Had the greatest vocalists. Now the've got rap. How sad.

Libs, please don't help me. I'm having a hard enough time as it is.
Old 07-07-2004, 05:00 PM   #186
seruzawa
The Toad

I agree with you about F--- Bush, Cheney and republicans. But I feel the same way about the

democrats. On the other hand the least important thing about someone is their political opinions. It is quite possible for two well intended people to look at exactly the same data and come up with completely different conclusions and proposals, you know. When there's a flood everyone shows up to help, regardless of their political affiliation. For the electorate to be at each other's throats only benefits the power merchants. And they control both major parties.

You need a vacation. You ought to come up to Utah and do some rides around the mountains. Try going a couple of weeks without listening to any news or political crap. It'd do wonders for you.. or anyone, really.

Peace.
Old 07-07-2004, 06:58 PM   #187
Jexter
Founding Member

Listen, my friend. If you're going to be a j@ckoff like this, you'd better have a superhuman ego and very little or no concept of reality. The backlash of such unbridled idiocy is not for the faint of heart.

KPaul is the exception that proves the rule (the K stands for kevlar, I've decided).

Remember, you're paying to be a moron now (no pun intended).

Jexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 09:24 PM   #188
dylanmo
Founding Member

(a) KPaul claims to be a "McCain Republican". Of course, this is evidently bullshiat, but he's your buddy now.

(b) "Capitalist pigs"? People still say that? Are you Huey Newton, and is this 1971?

(c) A friend of mine is a graduate student at Georgetown, and a Republican. After 9/11, she began to organize a charity for hotel service workers (nearly all immigrants) who lost jobs due to the drop in tourism. A commited communist stood up in a meeting where she was asking for volunteers and chewed her ass for promoting charity - evidently, her giving her time to help people makes her a "typical Republican - you should be working to make the government help them". That's sickening, and you are equally sickening.

"Republicans/right-wingers are usually either idiots, self-serving arseholes, or some combination of both. "

You are an ignorant, smug puke. Knowing plenty of academics as I do, let me guess - you think you're always the smartest guy in the room, and you have a martyrdom complex that can knock over small buildings. Keep it up, pal.

Know why I find KPaul intolerable? Besides the fact he is an little trollbot who ****s up a motorcycle forum? It's not the politics, even though someone who shares his political views should recognize the way he arrived at/argues his positions as infantile. It's because he's a hater, and now you've cast your lot with him. By identifying what you have in common - you hate people.

If you want to vote for Kerry or Nader and implore us to all vote for them because they are the right choice for America, that's fine, great, noted and good luck to you, sir. But that's not what you and KPaul do. I want to be wryly amused at your crude, textbook leftist jackassery, but I can't, because I keep hearing the the voice of my friend as she fought off tears after being introduced to your particular brand of leftism. So both of you can f*ck off.
dylanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 09:59 PM   #189
schizuki
Founding Member

Oh my God. I called a British guy a "Brit" once. I feel so ashamed.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 04:35 AM   #190
anrajala
Founding Member

What is this BS about America been drifting to left past 30 years? Do you guys believe this? From European viewpoint you keep staying far, far out on the right field.

What’s different in Europe? We have decent 5 week summer vacation, we have (practically) charge free medical and dental for all, nobody has even heard of "college fund", we have unemployment benefit. Yes, we pay 5 USD per gallon and drive minicars that you guys would not be seen dead in – but as you fill ‘er up you don’t have to worry about whether you have to let down your bright kid by not being able to provide best schools. Economy is slower, but, hey, that’s a small price to pay.

- cruiz-euro

anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote