Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 07-07-2004, 11:29 AM   #131
Neal
Founding Member

Default Re: Ness is a genius

EXACTLY!!! As a stockholder you should be glad HD doesnt listen to people like you who are not likely Harley buyers no matter what HD does. Whatever HD's faults,they are good at market assessment;they attend rallys,shows,etc and they listen.They try to satisfy their present customers and assess what non-Harley owners are potential buyers. When the time is right Im sure they will expand the VROD line,but they are better at those type decisions than you and I are. having said that,I hope they make the move before Im even older and feeble than now!
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-07-2004, 11:29 AM   #132
ValkBandit
Registered Member

Default what the hell you talkin' bout?

rumor has it condaleeza rice has already worn through the knees of 12 pairs of her favorite slacks, but no DC journo can type up the details without blowing chunks over their keyboards. being the investigative type, JB, we're counting on you to break the story.
ValkBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 11:36 AM   #133
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: Bike Sales - Rant?

Actually Harley offers a "short guy" kit for the VRod. The pegs are closer as is the seat. I'm 5-10 and the Vrod fits me perfectly but I can see that someone any shorter than me would have a hard time.

It's interesting that all these wonderful bikes that the press adores don't sell. It's a good thing Harley doesn't take its cues from half the people who post here on what H-D should produce. They'd lose as much money as the Japanese do that way.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 11:38 AM   #134
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: Harley V-Rod vs. Victory Kingpin

I have no respect for you. Only YOU would post a reply saying you won't look at a reply to your post.

You should know by now that simply calling me an imbecile without arguing a point just confirms that YOU are in fact the imbecile and are just envious of another person's ability to rationally explain their opinion.

Did your mommy help you with "captainsaveaho"? That's by far the lamest play on my name that I've ever seen. A four-year-old could come up with a better nickname than that. Go back and look at some older flame wars I've been in and take some notes on how to properly make fun of someone's name.

It's people like YOU who give liberals a bad name. I should thank you and kpaul for making every potential swing voter on this site vote Republican in the upcoming election. You two are the best Bush campaigners he could ever hope for.
Old 07-07-2004, 11:53 AM   #135
Nplateau
Founding Member

You haven't rationally explained anything. Your full of shyte. You want some name play?

Let's see...

Captaintakesituptheass

Captainmisanthrope

CaptainKirk

Captainoutoftouchretread

Captaincaveman

Captaindipshyte

CaptainIcan'texplainmyassoutofapaperbag

Captainrepublican****sucker

CaptainIswallowbush'sload

Captainfoxnewsnetwork

Captainbilloreilyismygod

Captainrushlimbaugh

Captainasswhooped

and my favorite

S h i t for brains c o c k s u c k e r

Okay, so I lied about not checking back. At least it's not as bad as lying about Weapons of Mass Destruction. F U C K Bush, F U C K Chaney F U C K the republican party and F U C K you.

You penguin s h i t eating c o c k master.
Nplateau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 11:54 AM   #136
Neal
Founding Member

Default Re: Willie G, you listening?

Actually I was thinking more of an Electra Glide/R1200CL type bike. I dont think a Harley RT type sport tourer would appeal to many current HD riders nor lure many Sport Tourer guys from BMW/Triumph/Honda whereas an EGlide type VROD powered bike mayattract some current Electras Glide riders and lure some "Touring Cruiser" types from Yamaha,BMW,Kawasaki etc. I think if we ever see a Harley sport Tourer in the RT mode it will probably be a BUell(ala S3T) and so far Buell shows no proclivity towards forsaking the air cooled motor(although in my opinion a water cooled vtwin Buell would increase sales).
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 11:56 AM   #137
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: Comfort is Overrated

"And unless it's broken, no bike should be in the back of a truck on a sunny day.

AMEN!
Old 07-07-2004, 12:11 PM   #138
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Too bad about the Turrette's syndrome, I think they have medication for that now.

You should thank me for riling you up after you thanked kpaul for riling up the Republicans on the site. I thought that was what you liked to see. It's a real ***** when it happens to you, isn't it?

Old 07-07-2004, 12:12 PM   #139
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Yeah, I wouldn't think someone as old as Buz would have legs that strong!
Old 07-07-2004, 12:14 PM   #140
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Ah, well, he's not alone- I've seen this numerous times on this site before.