Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 06-09-2004, 07:40 AM   #12
Steven_Verschoor
Registered Member

Default Re: Three Wheel Fun

Way cool, MOrons!
Steven_Verschoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 08:06 AM   #14
Tigercub
Founding Member

Default Re: Cool article

Bush needs to dump his cabinet especially Rumsfeld and pick a new VP. He should keep Powell. Basically Bush seems to be driven by his inner communication with God, which is fine, but it'd be nice if we heard it from God directly. Or Bush is an idiot - I'm not sure which. Anyway, if women vote, Bush is history. But most people aren't much conerned about Iraq - they don't travel outside the US and we are generally ignorant about other cultures so there may be hope for Bush. As long as the economy improves and Greenspan doesn't spoil the fun.
Tigercub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 08:08 AM   #15
F451
Founding Member

Default Please Remove this Post

I inadvertently tried to post again as my frick'n wireless web wonder connection, lost connection, so I ended up posting twice. Thanks.
F451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 08:18 AM   #16
F451
Founding Member

Default Bite Me Kpaul

Kpaul, can I ask how just about everyone of your bloody posts seem to end up becoming a political platform? I mean for F#@k sake don't we all get enough F@#king political crap in our daily lives, all the way from family to the frick'n government? And now I have to pay for a subscription to MO and read your F@#king political opinions (and I don't give a sh#t who you vote for). Can't you find one of a million other websites where you can go do your political masturbation, circle-jerking, etc. and leave this one to motorcycling? I'll even pay MO for your subscription so they can reimburse you for an entire year and you can go jack-off elsewhere.
F451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 08:49 AM   #17
pdad13
Founding Member

Default Re: Three Wheel Fun

Nice job, boys. Very entertaining.

Now, how 'bout a Pt. II story: Race Day.

You get a few teams together from the ranks of MO staff and readers, throw in a few ringers if you wish, and go at the track for a good 'ole fashioned brawl.

The race video would be priceless.

(Um, I'll let you guys figure out how to cover the liablity insurance.)
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 08:53 AM   #18
wwalkersd
Founding Member

Default Re: Kama Sutra on a Pocket Sidecar

Unless I'm very much mistaken, some of the "racket" on the videos was coming from cars on the big track at Willow. But you could hear the hacks well when they got close to the camera.
wwalkersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 08:57 AM   #19
grubz916
Registered Member

Default Bite me too

I second F451's motion