Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 04-26-2004, 06:39 AM   #131
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re:

Sean you are obviously overlooking what the vast majority of your public wants. From now on how about doing all of your road testing in the drive thru line at IN and OUT BURGER. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2004, 06:40 AM   #132
gbrummett
Founding Member

Default Think you meant posers right?

Very well said, it always seems the ones complaining the loudest out there are the most incompetent at everything they do.

Thanks for putting them back where they belong.

Good job MO!!! All you other wieners and posers out there if you don't have something informative to say then don't say anything at all.

gbrummett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 06:52 AM   #133
nokneedragin
Founding Member

Default Re: 2004 Open Class Shootout

You are welcome to all of longrides "sediment"

But the point is still true, a great read.
nokneedragin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 07:33 AM   #137
dnlwthrn
Founding Member

Default Re: Triumph in 8th?

If the Daytona doesn't quite work for the wife, maybe look down the line (or up) at the Sprint ST. Yeah it only has 118hp (less at the wheels) but its supposed to be a great bike. Now if only I could come up with the cash....
dnlwthrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 07:35 AM   #138
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Re: Gaggle

And what about that bozo with the Moto-3? At least they made him ride the photo mule, so he wouldn't offend anyone.
Old 04-26-2004, 07:39 AM   #139
Steven_Verschoor
Registered Member

Default Re: Sean ain't the problem

I just want to give Sean and the other MOfos the credit they deserve for keeping their cool on Friday.

Thursday had been disasterous. They had called the whole test off. Then at the last moment, they decided to regroup and carry on. And they did so brilliantly.

When I arrived at Buttonwillow, the MO staff seemed a little confused by my presence (except Martin and Sean, perhaps). I soon figured out that I was not the source of confusion. Instead it was their awkward and down right tense situation caused by the accident the day before.

When things go wrong, it's very tempting to start pointing fingers, to cover your butt by scapegoating other people. I'm happy to say that the MO staff were above such behavior. Sure there was some post-crash analysis: "If only so-and-so had done this" or "if only so-and-so had not done that..." But there was also a job to do.

Even though the stakes were very high, even though nobody had gotten enough sleep, the MOfos focused on the task at hand. Nobody was blaming or condemning anybody else. These guys are gentlemen.

And they are also professionals. They did their jobs, and we get enjoy a great Open Class shootout.
Steven_Verschoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 07:51 AM   #140
johnnyb
Founding Member

Default Sheer genius.

Um. What would've been so wrong with making this like three different comparisons I wonder? Never mind, that's crazy...
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote