Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 04-20-2004, 03:57 AM   #21
sportbike_pilot
Founding Member

Default Re: EBass does Marin

E,

Nice Ar-Tickle dude. A man with such literary talent deserves salvation so I am almost ready to forgive you for checking out on the open class barcalounger after Buttonwillow and forcing Fonzie, Pete and myself to fight over the butt jackhammers for the long ride back to Torrance (I would have sworn that the shock linkage was welded up on one of the twins).

sbp

sportbike_pilot is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-20-2004, 04:11 AM   #22
ebass
Founding Member

Hey SBP, noone forced anyone to do anything. As the resident "Slowest Man in Motojournalism", I'm not accustomed to having to check my mirrors to see if people are keeping up...especially you! Welcome to SoCal where the women are hot , the men are cool and the lanes are meant to be split. Anyone not keeping up with a fat, old, slow turd like me should probably just keep quiet about it. Oooops, too late!

EBass
ebass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 04:18 AM   #23
electraglider_1997
Registered Member

Default Reality tv

You oyster eaters need to get a production company to film road trips to interesting locations. I (God only knows why) enjoy watching the Tuttles remake the same chopper each week. I count how many times they say "basically", and "to be honest with you". I mean how tight a t-shirt can that hypertensive steroid injected Tuttle senior wear? And are his legs getting shorter each episode or what? Paulie always says that he is trying new things but I think since it is the same old bike the new thing must be the paint color and, of course the obligatory theme carb. You ever notice that the only really cool things on their bikes are one-offs made by outside vendors and the cool paint jobs by that face pierced midget. Anyway, a reality TV show of some of you MO guys going to interesting places meeting freaks and mostly naked women would be great. It would also give you a chance to tell us about the bikes as you motor down to the next place of interest. Sounds like a wiener to me.
electraglider_1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 04:21 AM   #24
ebass
Founding Member

Default Re: Reality tv

And a round of Electraglider_1997's favorite potion as well! Make that one a double too!
ebass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 04:46 AM   #25
sportbike_pilot
Founding Member

Scoudrel! Now you are forcing me to play dirty. Need I mention that you faked everyone out buy riding several miles in the wrong direction????? Was the plan to get to Torrance from Buttonwillow via the North Pole??
sportbike_pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 04:51 AM   #26
tonyharrah
Founding Member

Hehehe.

That's good. Nice catch.
tonyharrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 05:39 AM   #27
mile_eater
Founding Member

Default Re: Open Class Shootout

Hehehehe... Not true though. Several times I have backed up Sean and the gang. I love the site. I don't just subscribe, I've convinced others to subscribe too.

So am I a prick? Yeah. I am. But I just asked what everyone here is thinking everytime they refresh motorcycle.com; "where the hell is my openclass shoot-out???"

Here... How about a legit suggestion, instead of just *****ing. How about an 'up coming articles' page updated every couple of weeks so we know what's what? It wouldn't be that much work, and it would give us one less thing to ***** about.

Old 04-20-2004, 05:52 AM   #28
naco_traficante
Registered Member

Default Re: Open Class Shootout

Never in the field of liter-class comparisons have so few ridden so much for so many
naco_traficante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 06:52 AM   #30
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Nobody does it like EB. Gives me one more destination in this lifetime. Hope you didn't have to stop too many times to pick up the parts that fell off the RK!