Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO Reader Feedback (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/)
-   -   Harley Davidson Cleaning Products (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/2332-harley-davidson-cleaning-products.html)

naco_traficante 02-22-2004 01:39 PM

Re: 85 days left on my subscription

The "unpaid folks" are only part of the service. IMHO the accumulated knowledge of all the subscribers and the ability to access their collective experience is what makes this a more valuable format than the print mags. Anybody can upchuck a thought and get quick feedback from riders of every stripe. BTW the staff all work for free because it is, obviously, a glamour job.

Chinasaur 02-22-2004 02:02 PM

Re: Harley Davidson Cleaning Products

Wow. Riveting.

What's next? A searing investigative expose on Yamalube?

Or maybe a 3-part undercover documentary on Honda Plastic Cleaner?

You gave this Front Page attention? For CLEANING products? LMAO..you people are hurting for attention.

I can't think of another reason why MO would do something like this...make an Advertisement a NEWS story...

MO used to be a bike mag..now it's just fluff and squid articles.

SRMark 02-23-2004 04:48 AM

I would seriously like to hear from anyone willing to admit that he paid 60 bucks for a bucket. Any takers out there?

sportbike_pilot 02-23-2004 01:45 PM

Ebass,

If you will refund his $2.78 for the remaining portion of his subscription I will happily reimburse MO just so that we can all be rid of his unproductive whining -- provided he does get smacked by the screen door on the way out.

martin

longride 02-23-2004 02:09 PM

I'll split it with ya!

I'll throw in half and make sure the door hits him too.

Betamax 02-23-2004 03:58 PM

I just renewed my subscription, mainly because of the CBR & V-Strom reviews, which they got out quicker than the paper mags.

Kudos to MO for that.

But this current "major story" is lame. Can't they put something else up? Even an old bike review would be better.

Betamax 02-23-2004 04:06 PM

C'mon, fess up. Who bought the two-tone 100th Anniversary Bucket for $120?

seruzawa 02-23-2004 04:49 PM

Oh c'mon.

Don't be such a spoilsport. Where else can you get a year long argument for a measly 12 clams? I'll bet you waste more than that on bad pizza each month.

At least you can be sure MO isn't just feeding you Honda Motor Company press releases disguised as Road Test unlike some Cycle magazines with Worldwide distribution that I could, but won't mention.

Renew and we'll guarantee to have Kpaul keep you company.

sarnali 02-23-2004 05:26 PM

Don't forget the fringed carrying handle and concho's for the seat.

I paid $10.00 for a bucket at Costco, but I got 10 lbs of free soap with it.

Steven_Verschoor 02-23-2004 07:01 PM

Re: I hate lawyers...

Actually, it's Harley that's working the system.

They force an owner to jump through legal hoops instead of owning up to their faults which put riders at risk.

They're making record proffits, right? It's not like they can't afford to do the honorable thing.