Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO Reader Feedback (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/)
-   -   Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/2295-kawasaki-vulcan-2000-a.html)

anrajala 01-19-2004 01:27 AM

Re:Wrong ......HIGHWAYMAN........

...not to mention minimalist taste in HP

- cruiz-euro

ZRX_bullock 01-19-2004 03:17 AM

Re: Kawasaki Vulcan 2000

Quote "Take it to its absurd extreme and the future belongs to Naked Standards.

I can deal with that."

Seruzawa often times your post are irreverent but sometimes your posts are simply great and this is one of those times when youÂ’re right on. When I was shopping around for a new bike my three final choices where all Naked standards.

longride 01-19-2004 04:31 AM

Re: Kawasaki Vulcan 2000

To answer the questions; It's not too big. It's ok in my book. It will end when we say it will. Pats will win the Bowl. Tony Stewart would wipe the floor with Valentino.

Buzglyd 01-19-2004 05:58 AM

Minimalist taste?

Didn't you say your were 6' and three bills?

Minimalist taste indeed!

monsters4 01-19-2004 06:19 AM

ELF

Hopefully ELF (Earth Liberation Front) will not treat the Vulcan riders the same way they treat the Hummer drivers

KPaulCook 01-19-2004 06:19 AM

Demographics for Dummies

It will take years for the cruiser market to decline (not collapse) because it will take years for the baby boomers to stop riding motorcycles and move to wheel chairs.

KPaulCook 01-19-2004 06:22 AM

Why KPaul is GREAT and longride is not.

"To answer the questions" Who asked you. Everyone knows you are out to lunch. "Pats will win the Bowl" That is really going out on a limb longride. That is why you will never be great like me, you only predict the obvious.

anrajala 01-19-2004 07:18 AM

Re: Too Little, Too Late...

"And if prospective owners think that Harley owners are going to stand up and take notice"

You seem to have a very low opinion of us but we are not totally stupid. Not all of us anyway. I am a H-D owner but how could I not take notice my fatso has 72 lb-ft and Kawi has 122 lb-ft?

These are staggering figures. That's like putting a third cylinder on the H-D and still Kawi has 13% advantage.

Now I can blow good money on mods to get more grunt. That would be like putting loadsa effort and money into training Pee Wee Herman to take on Tyson.

- cruiz-euro

anrajala 01-19-2004 07:25 AM

Re: Get it before it's moot!

I can't understand your "too little" comment. With the same logic, what would have been "enough?

- cruiz-euro

anrajala 01-19-2004 08:16 AM

Re: Too Little, Too Late...

"Again, H-D owners don't give a damn?"

Again, H-D owners do give a damn. At least I do.

Ok so if your butt gets waxed moderately (10-20% like Road Star) thats ok because you could always think you are eventually going Stage II or something.

But when the other bike has like +70% torq as standard, you have to really float in the H-D hype not to give a damn. Yeah float.

- cruiz-euro