Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 01-09-2004, 11:47 AM   #31
sportbike_pilot
Founding Member

Default Re: MV Agusta Brutale S

A very cool bike. Just goes to show that custom cruiser builders in the USA do not have exclusivity on creating exotic, trick and very beautiful looking motorcycles. And as a bonus this one actually goes down the road without bursting into flames. Imagine that.

sbp
sportbike_pilot is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-09-2004, 12:08 PM   #32
jaypuck
Founding Member

Default Re: You call this evil!

funny how they are quick to take credit for something set in motion while clinton was in the white house and then see benefits now (jobless claims) but are the first to blame bush for the economic collapse that happened less than a year after he took the office. I refuse to get into a political debate with someone so mentally deficient as cook but I wish people would not try to point fingers when things are bad and take credit when things are good.
jaypuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 12:49 PM   #33
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Have some balls

Have some balls and explain yourself "funny how they are quick to take credit for something set in motion while Clinton was in the white house" Bush and Republican Congress have created the highest deficits / GDP in the history of the U.S. Hey I am a moderate Republican (McCain fan) and I can't believe the Republicans are doing this. Don't tell me they had to spend the money on Iraq because the war is crock of crap. Where is Bin Laden? Are we safer today? At least Clinton had a great Sec of Treasury that believed in fiscal responsibility. The budget deficits can't continue at this pace. The country will become another Brazil or Argentina. Inflation will come back no one will buy our debt. Dollar will dive. etc. Think about it and have some balls engage in a debate don't name call.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 01:09 PM   #34
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: Help Buz!

Oh Buz you take things way to seriously for an airhead.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 01:24 PM   #35
BykerGeek
Founding Member

I would give up sex for a Brutale S!
BykerGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 01:46 PM   #36
Chango
Founding Member

If I did not have to be back in Vareze with a tool worth 15,000 euro/dollars in one piece, I wouldn't have minded staying here some more to see how much air-time I could get.

The next-to-last paragraph before the Tech section; basically, somewhere toward the middle of the whole thing, counting the pictures and everything.

"Remember, it's always easier to do things the hard way." Chango
Old 01-09-2004, 03:00 PM   #37
detansinn
Founding Member

Right around $13.5k USD.

It's a bargain.
detansinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 03:46 PM   #38
Nplateau
Founding Member

Default New Economic Plan

I'm a complete left-wing Berkeley educated uber-liberal, but I can only vote no confidence. I will however caste my vote for the guy who promises to put a new motorcycle in my garage every two years.

How about this for a new environmental protection plan? - government subsidized motorcycles!!!
Nplateau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 04:02 PM   #39
Nplateau
Founding Member

Yet somehow having a Brutale S just may get you more sex than ever before.
Nplateau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 04:41 PM   #40
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Call me a "jaded motojournalist" but I think your priorities are way out of whack. (No pun intended)